My dress won't zip!...And I leave in 12 days!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#91 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

I'm thinking at this point, I'll need to wear an Ace Bandage to bind my boobs down!

I'll check tonight but I don't think there is room to put anything else if it already doesn't fit.

#92 Opice34

• 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Did they recently change your meds, or are these the same meds you've been on for awhile? I switched BC pills once and my boobs tripled in size almost over night. And I puked all the time. (When you said you throw up all the time, that's what made me think of it. I was going to all of these internists trying to figure out why the hell I puked 3 times a day and it took them a year to figure out it was the hormones in my BC pills.)

BIG HUGS. I think the corset back would solve the dress problem. But I am concerned about what's going on with your hormones!

Keep us posted...

#93 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

I'm sorry but they've fucked up your dress no other explanation for it - tell them to get it sorted or you're gonna break their face!!

#94 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:20 PM

erin! what gives? how was the test??

#95 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:51 PM

oh sweetie, what a nightmare. I wish there was something I could do to help.

It sounds as if they just messed up on the alterations....I mean your body couldn't have changed that much!

#96 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

Well first let me say that it is totally normal that you are freaking BUT that the dress can be fixed and everything is going to be great! I like the corset-back idea - is that a possibility? Is there room in the dress to let out the bust?

Don't worry too much about the dress - no matter what it can be made to work. As for the pregnant thing don't freak until you hear back one way or another.

Just sending you a BIG HUG!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#97 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

I agree Abbie, I was hoping for an after lunch test result. Hope you are doing ok Erin?

#98 Kat81

• VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

I have been reading this thread but haven't posted. I really hope everything is OK Erin. Let us know and remember we are all thinking about you!!

#99 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

OMG Erin, I hope everything is ok. We're all rooting for you...

Definitely go for the lace-up back. I just don't get it. It really seems like a weird nightmare - like they totally took it in too much. I'm so worried for you!

But, I think everyone's right that it will all work out in the end.

Let us know what's going on....

#100 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:49 PM

If indeed you are pregnant, then it will be ok....trust me I have been there! Good luck 100 times Im sure that your dress will look beautiful if you can do a lace up back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users