Sign in to follow this  
Mel

Mel's LONG Review of Las Caletas May 27th Wedding

Congrats! I loved reading the review and also seeing the pictures. Seems like you guys had an awesome time despite the few bumps in the road.

We got married at LC a few days before you, and I have to agree that the waters were really rough while we were there. All our guests were pretty seasick. And a lot were scared to get too drunk because they didn't want to throw up on the way back. But all in all, we also had a fabulous time and I'll post a review soon.

gorgeous! love it. cant wait for more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisinblur View Post
Congrats! I loved reading the review and also seeing the pictures. Seems like you guys had an awesome time despite the few bumps in the road.

We got married at LC a few days before you, and I have to agree that the waters were really rough while we were there. All our guests were pretty seasick. And a lot were scared to get too drunk because they didn't want to throw up on the way back. But all in all, we also had a fabulous time and I'll post a review soon.
I'm sad to hear you both had bumpy water. Damn ocean- why can't it cooperate! However, I don't think guests should deter from drinking. If you are going to puke, at least you can blame it on the alcohol. friday.gif

OMG your review had me and FI cracking up - you're hilarious! wink.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about the sailboat (wtf.gif) and the bumpy waters!!!!! We were just there the 18-22. It didn't rain at all but storms did seem to be lingering. I do remember the ride to LC was definitely more rocky than in December and I almost got seasick sad.gif

Other than those bumps in the road it sounds like you had a fabulous wedding! You look beautiful!!!! :)

Great Review, you looked beautiful! What a great wedding!

Did I miss it?...Where did you get your sand ceremony vases, all three are beautiful! Im one and half weeks away and still need my sand ceremony vases..ahh!

great review! you looked great and the parrot idea was awesome. it sucks that the airlines gave you such a hard time, some people are just miserable f*cks (excuse my french). Cant wait to see more pics :)