Sign in to follow this  
AlmostMrsForbes

Desiree's Riu Wedding and Couples Sans Souci Honeymoon Review

Congratulations, Desiree! You look gorgeous in your pics - it looks like it was a really beautiful day :smile:

I love your dress and hair too and your BM dresses and their necklaces (especially those necklaces!) Woohoo! Excellent :)

Congrats again!

Andrea

All I Can Say Is Wow Your Pictures Are Gorgeous, The Dresses Was Lovely And Your Hair Is Marvelous. Im Getting Married At The Riu On August 18 2008 ,thanks For The Detailed Information Of The Resort. By The Way Your Eyes Are Very Dreamy In Your Pictures..oh And Congradulations ,,

Desiree - First, I love your pictures! We are thinking about Evita's for our reception, and I have tried emailing her using the address from the site, but it keeps bouncing back. DO you happen to have a different email address for her other than info@evitasjamaica.com?? Thanks and Congrats!

I am seriously considering having my reception at Evita's, so thanks for the review. It will be nice to get guests off the resort for a while and have some different food. I was looking at your price for the reception and was wondering what you had on the menu. Those are really good prices for 45 people.

Thanks.

Great review. I am definitely considering having my reception at Evita's. How long did the reggea band play and did you ever wish that you had a DJ to play songs that you were familiar with? What was your menu for Evita's b/c that is an excellent price?

Thanks.