Jump to content

Photo

2009 Dreams Cancun Brides


  • Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#11 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • Jr. Member
  • 466 posts

    Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kellywinter1
    We will be at Dreams at the same time! You wedding is a day after mine. Hurrican season doesn't officially start until June. So if figured since we are mid-May we should be fine.
    Kinda the same reason I planned in early June. All the dates in May I preferred were already taken and that was way back in Dec/Jan. I figure Hurricane season gets roaring by July/Aug. I have to worry about not only Mexico but new orleans, too!

    #12 JODEY

    JODEY
    • Jr. Member
    • 344 posts

      Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:38 AM

      Hi Girlies,

      I get marred 12th November 2009 ( just comming out the hurracain season )
      We've had it all booked and confirmed since Jan !! HE HE ..... Any one else getting married Nov 09 ?

      #13 kellywinter1

      kellywinter1
      • Jr. Member
      • 305 posts

        Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:41 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by cancunbride
        Yaaa Kelly, Ill be seeing you there hopefully!! We can have some shots before the wedding dates. lol Are you taking your centerpieces up there with you or ordering flowers?
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509
        I'm getting married on the 15th May 2009. There is another girl on here getting married on the 14th too I think - should be fun lmao
        Woo Hoo! We will be the unstoppable BDW brides, every one just better watch out! Claudia and Daniella will not be able to say no to any of our demands!

        We totally all need to get together for some shots! When are you guys coming down?

        Cancunbride I don't think I am bringing my centerpieces down. I really want flowers (not really sure what kind of flowers or what I want it to look like) and I think even if I could manage a DIY I don't want to deal with all the hassel of transporting them. I do plan to bring other decorations down though, like paper lanters and some other stuff. Have you gotten any pictures and prices of centerpieces for down there? After seeing the prices of the boquet I am sure I will be paying a pretty penny. Have you decided on your centerpieces yet? A lot of the details are stillup in the air for me. I just picked out my STD and that is about all I have accomplished, besides the confirmation of our date and getting a TA.

        Hartyt509 have you gotten the picture of your dress up yet so we can decide on those shoes?!

        #14 kellywinter1

        kellywinter1
        • Jr. Member
        • 305 posts

          Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:44 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
          Kinda the same reason I planned in early June. All the dates in May I preferred were already taken and that was way back in Dec/Jan. I figure Hurricane season gets roaring by July/Aug. I have to worry about not only Mexico but new orleans, too!
          UGh! Thankfully up in Maryland we don't get hit with Hurricanes that often. But I was concerned about flights being cancelled due to the Hurricanes in other places. Hopefully our theory will work out and we wont have to worry about any weather issues messing up our wedding!

          #15 bbpacco

          bbpacco
          • Newbie
          • 146 posts

            Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kellywinter1
            UGh! Thankfully up in Maryland we don't get hit with Hurricanes that often. But I was concerned about flights being cancelled due to the Hurricanes in other places. Hopefully our theory will work out and we wont have to worry about any weather issues messing up our wedding!
            Since my date is in Hurricane season, possible flight cancellation is a thing that bothers me... esp we have friends flying across the globe!

            But I am not going to worry too much since historical data never had hurricane problem at the early August...


            #16 lynds

            lynds
            • Newbie
            • 59 posts

              Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

              Hey girls we are getting married April 17, 2009. Finally less than a year away!!!

              #17 cancunbride

              cancunbride
              • Member
              • 531 posts

                Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

                I just got my DATE CONFIRMATION for May 14, 2009. She sent me some forms that I need to complete and email back to her..Does this mean she is holding the date for me?

                #18 kellywinter1

                kellywinter1
                • Jr. Member
                • 305 posts

                  Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cancunbride
                  I just got my DATE CONFIRMATION for May 14, 2009. She sent me some forms that I need to complete and email back to her..Does this mean she is holding the date for me?
                  Yeah!!!! Complete your Q & A form and email it back to her ASAP! This is how she is going to complete you contract. I sent mine to her back in March and still haven't gotten a first draft contract. So it will probably be a while before you get one.... And it does mean she is holding your date for you. I was stressing over reserving the date and not having a contract signed and Daniella assured me despite the lack of the contract the date was reserved for us. Plus TA Jennifer is helping me and she also got confirmation my date was reserved for me.

                  You are an official Dreams Cancun Bride!!!!!

                  #19 cancunbride

                  cancunbride
                  • Member
                  • 531 posts

                    Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

                    yaaaaaaaaaaaaa super duper excited!! I will get that contract completed and sent out. Are oyu getting married in the afternoon or evening?

                    #20 Hartyt509

                    Hartyt509
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,262 posts

                      Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kellywinter1
                      Woo Hoo! We will be the unstoppable BDW brides, every one just better watch out! Claudia and Daniella will not be able to say no to any of our demands!

                      We totally all need to get together for some shots! When are you guys coming down?

                      Hartyt509 have you gotten the picture of your dress up yet so we can decide on those shoes?!
                      I get there the afternoon of the 11th for 2 weeks lol

                      No! but I will I promise will defo try to get down this weekend I mentioned it to her last night and she its hanging up so will go take a pic lmao




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users