Photo

Funjet is not so fun

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

We have had our flight times changed 3 times as of today. We are now not leaving until 2:20 and arriving to Cabo at 4:35. So we are missing a whole day in Cabo. Our 2nd time was bad, but we were dealing with it because we would have had a full day. We were going to be leaving at 6am and getting in at 7:45 or thereabouts. I am so frustrated!! Sorry to vent. We leave in a week. The airline is now AeroMexico. I think they allow 2 bags/pp??

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

Oh Denise I am so sorry to read this, what a PITA! Any clue why all the changes? From Aeromexico's website it says:

Flights from/to USA

Premier Class: 2 pieces max 32Kg. (70lb.) and 1.58m
      Coach Class: 2 pieces max 23Kg. (50lb.) and 1.58m

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:32 PM

That sucks... Just keep picturing yourself on the beach tanning... go to your special place lol. OK so not so funny. Maybe it will change again to your advantage!!!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:37 PM

so did you originally book ryan air? I haven't been able to figure out if our ryan air guets were switched to aeromexico. It looks like they were. Its good because it puts more people on the same flight.

#5 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

I am sorry, chica!
            But at least they didn't switch the days on you!
            Did you get insurance?
            I thought each airline only let you check one bag now?

#6 ErikaSue

ErikaSue
            • 36 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

sorry to hear about your flight issues. I suggest you try to keep your focus on why you're going and let the details work themselves out. It'll save you some anxiety. Just kick it on the plane and have a few mixies!

#7 Golden

Golden
              • 354 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Denise40
                We have had our flight times changed 3 times as of today. We are now not leaving until 2:20 and arriving to Cabo at 4:35. So we are missing a whole day in Cabo. Our 2nd time was bad, but we were dealing with it because we would have had a full day. We were going to be leaving at 6am and getting in at 7:45 or thereabouts. I am so frustrated!! Sorry to vent. We leave in a week. The airline is now AeroMexico. I think they allow 2 bags/pp??
                I had the same problem also, remember Funjet are charter flights with no lead way to change anything. The flight is like a car with no warranty
                I leave in July from DFW.

#8 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

It;s not funjet, it's the airlines. It has happened to us several times. Our flight actually got cancelled completely (after we got booted from ryan to aeromexico and after our flight times changed 2 x).....the airlines are cancelling a lot of flights because of prices.

#9 Golden

Golden
                  • 354 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lucy106
                    Oh Denise I am so sorry to read this, what a PITA! Any clue why all the changes? From Aeromexico's website it says:

Flights from/to USA

Premier Class: 2 pieces max 32Kg. (70lb.) and 1.58m
                    Coach Class: 2 pieces max 23Kg. (50lb.) and 1.58m

Aeromexico offer charter flights that are not listed on thier website
                    You have to book with funjet or worryfree vacations for charters flights

#10 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

That sucks. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. But what's a few hours in the big picture right? Just drink some cocktails on the plane and you will forget you even got there later than planned. :)
                      Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users