67 replies to this topic

#31 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    What the heck?! What games did they play?
    I dunno- I'll have to find out. I heard this during our WW meeting at work. This person has lot a considerable amount of weight so I'm sure a change in diet helped.

I have heard the boxing game can be like a cardio workout.
    Happily married since 2008

#32 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

DH pre-ordered one, so we bought it, but he won't let me open it because he's hoping to sell it on Ebay! Argh!! I want to open it!!! Its sitting on our floor next to the TV so I have to look at it but can't play it! I think I'm going to work on him tonight after you ladies give it an A++! Maybe I'll finally get somewhere and get to play :)

#33 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

It sounds so cool!
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#34 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
        • 149 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:03 AM

Ok this thread inspired me to get one off of ebay. Money I should not have saved for wedding costs I guess but oh well...I just keep hearing too many good things about this game! Should be here today I hope!
          Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
          Our first baby (a...

#35 APRILOO

APRILOO
          • 35 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:57 AM

I bought one last week off of ebay. Fed ex estimates it to be here thursday. Can't wait. I have only heard good things about it.

#36 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

gotta love da ebay!

#37 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

i totally have to order wii fit on amazon now - the day it came out, jose went and stood in line and they sold out - the person in line before him got the last one! i have been wanting to get the game but cant find it anywhere, thanks for the tip yari!

#38 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

That is so funny that it plumps up your Mii. FI and I both really want this game but don't have an extra $90 laying around... boo

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#39 kelcrooks

kelcrooks
                • 88 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:06 PM

I'm dying for this too! Its been sold out since the first day everywhere here.

#40 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:10 PM

I got one today!!!! Woo hoo. It was the last one and I was so excited about it. The thing I am not excited about it that you can't tell it you are pregnant, so when it came time to tell me my BMI, it told me I am obese. DH thought that was just hillarious. I kinda did, but at the same time I wanted it to know I am pregnant. I guess it will like my progress after I have the baby :) That is a good thing. So I will set no goals till after the baby comes as I can only gain weight from here, not possible to lose it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users