Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4561 Nikki&James

Nikki&James
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

Does anyone know what size the bottles/containers/vase have to be for the sand ceremonies?
    Cecilia has just informed me we have to supply our own....
    I dont know where to start looking

meldal101010 i think i red the round tables seat 10 people.

#4562 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
    • 301 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nikki&James
      Does anyone know what size the bottles/containers/vase have to be for the sand ceremonies?
      Cecilia has just informed me we have to supply our own....
      I dont know where to start looking

meldal101010 i think i red the round tables seat 10 people.
      The sand ceremony bottles can be any size you want! I found ours at Joanne fabrics...

As far as the tables, I literally just received an email from Cecilia (email problem solved - she has a new email address!) about the tables and she says that each round table can seat 6-10 depending on what you want.

#4563 meldal101010

meldal101010
      • 444 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

Thank you!!!

#4564 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KelZavs20
          The sand ceremony bottles can be any size you want! I found ours at Joanne fabrics...

As far as the tables, I literally just received an email from Cecilia (email problem solved - she has a new email address!) about the tables and she says that each round table can seat 6-10 depending on what you want.
          can we have the new email address please :)

#4565 StarfishBride2010

StarfishBride2010
          • 45 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:34 PM

The new email address is

weddings.drecu@dreamsresorts.com

The entire AM Resort properties went through email changes due to some corporate changes they just went through.

#4566 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by StarfishBride2010
              The new email address is

The entire AM Resort properties went through email changes due to some corporate changes they just went through.
              thanks lady!!

#4567 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
              • 656 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:50 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by StarfishBride2010
                The new email address is

That is the address I have had since I signed in December/January. And it's Claudia's. So if it's changed to that, it's been since the beginning of the year at least. Also, if that's Cecilia's, then it seems like they share the same email (but mine always says Claudia Cantilla in the name box)? Hmmmmm? Any help?

#4568 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
                • 185 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

Well that makes sense as to why I have not received any replies to emails since february... I just gave up and decided I would deal with everything when we get there. Good to know! Would have been nice had they let everyone know about the change.... but I guess they couldn't inform us about the gazebo or the terrace either, why would they inform us all about this!

#4569 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
                    That is the address I have had since I signed in December/January. And it's Claudia's. So if it's changed to that, it's been since the beginning of the year at least. Also, if that's Cecilia's, then it seems like they share the same email (but mine always says Claudia Cantilla in the name box)? Hmmmmm? Any help?
                    I believe that is just claudia's email, usually the second wc is weddings1

but I don't usually converse a lot with Cecilia, as claudia handles most of the weddings that I work with.

#4570 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

just got a message from claudia...the address posted is hers. Cecilia's is weddings1.drecu@dreamsresorts.com.

i've been on the dreams fb page and people had posted something about recent negative reviews; so of course i got on trip advisor and dreams keeps going down in satisfaction rates. i know we all say that you can't please everyone and people who go on there bitch about every little thing, but i'm a little nervous. not for FI and I cause we so low maintenance and its out wedding *yay* so i know we'll have a blast, but i'm getting stressed about my guests, most are coming from Colombia and spending lots of money to get there...i don't want them to be dissappointed had to vent!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users