Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1461 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cancunbride
    hmmmmmmmmmm the cakes dont look that appealing at all! hahah Has anyone here opted for an additional layer?? How much did you guys pay for an additional one?
    I am opting for the larger 4 tier cake. Hell, I am spendind all this freaking money, why not go all out. This will be the last time I get married!!! LOL!

#1462 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=Hartyt509;477499]Yeah I've told all our lot and they know they are going to have to pay so its fine - mind you I would have willingly paid FMIL if she had stayed at another hotel!!! lmao

No kidding!! I certainly would have put out the extra cash to get rid of that headache!!!

#1463 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=Hartyt509;477499]Yeah I've told all our lot and they know they are going to have to pay so its fine - mind you I would have willingly paid FMIL if she had stayed at another hotel!!! lmao

No kidding!! I certainly would have put out the extra cash to get rid of that headache!!!

#1464 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

#1465 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:51 PM

Have any of you thought about hiring someone to roll cigars? FI are thinking about doing this. does anyone know if they do that at the Dreams?
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#1466 Samantha S

Samantha S
            • 369 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY
              Have any of you thought about hiring someone to roll cigars? FI are thinking about doing this. does anyone know if they do that at the Dreams?
              Yes, they do this! Ask Claudia or Gaby to set it up for you. It doesn't cost anything I think-- I think there is just a minimum purchase of X amount (and its reasonable). Look at PaulaV's pics, she did this and it looked so fun!

#1467 cweigner5

cweigner5
              • 29 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:23 PM

Does anyone have any info on what it is like to have the reception on the beach? Pros/Cons . . .? I would appreciate any input.

#1468 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cweigner5
                  Does anyone have any info on what it is like to have the reception on the beach? Pros/Cons . . .? I would appreciate any input.
                  Although I have yet to have my wedding from what I have heard maybe some cons would be the sand being hard to walk in for older guests, the potential for weather being a factor, and a little windy althought I believe Jill said it wasnt a wind that was annoying. To me the pros are, a magnificent setting by the water. How often do you get a chance to dine and dance next to the water on the beach?

Sorry not too much help..

#1469 zorlack76

zorlack76
                  • 259 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

Also, I read on another thread that Dreams Tulum charges an extra 300 bucks to have the beach wedding as opposed to using the gazebo. I dont know if Dreams Cancun charges the same thing. Can anyone shed some light on that?

#1470 ash0628

ash0628
                    • 83 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

Hello I am new the boards butI am considering Dreams as where I want to get married in fall 09 also looked at moon palace but i am more itrested in dreams thanks for all the great posts and advice any suggestions on why dreams is better then moon palace!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users