Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

I also have a Dreams Cancun question that i'm not sure has been asked before. What's up with the Red carpet they put down when your walking down the Isle near the gazebo? I HATE it...It looks off next to the pretty white chairs with the pretty colorful ribbons...and then this red carpet in the middle! Is there an alternative? can you not put anything down and maybe try rose petals??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
I also have a Dreams Cancun question that i'm not sure has been asked before. What's up with the Red carpet they put down when your walking down the Isle near the gazebo? I HATE it...It looks off next to the pretty white chairs with the pretty colorful ribbons...and then this red carpet in the middle! Is there an alternative? can you not put anything down and maybe try rose petals??
They totally forgot my red carpet and that was fine! You can just tell them that you don't want it.... I don't know if they have any other alternatives. Rose petals would probably just blow away... it's windy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACEY View Post
Hi Ladies!! My big day is comming up fast and I have a few questions for the past Dreams Brides

1. We hired a dj but we recently recieved the song list and i think its horrible. So I think we are going to cancell the DJ and go with an I-pod. Do you know if they have an MC we can hire? Or in your opinions would you just keep the DJ? I want to hear all your opinions!! Im stressing about this!!

2. The flowers. The pics look they came up with some of those ideas from the 80's. Were the reseptive to making a bouquet of what you wanted?

I think thats it for now. TIA feedback.gif
If I did it again, I would have skipped the DJ and done an IPOD.
The pics are definitely from the 80s but the flowers are impressive. I was worried but ended up super happy with mine! Actually didn't expect them to be as gorgeous as they were. This is B-08.
Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
hello,

I asked Caludia regarding this alsosad.gifcut&paste her response)

1. Can you tell me the size of the red runner at the gazebo? length and width?
I`m sorry I don`t have this information actually the red runner is kind od zig-zag-curve style, it is irregular.

I was thinking of bringing a my own white runner?
Some brides have done this but never worked, it is windy.

Do I get a credit for not using the carpeted walkway?
No I`m sorry.

I heard it really windy by the gazebo and it not really recomended to throw roses patels down

I hopw this help u

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
If I did it again, I would have skipped the DJ and done an IPOD.
The pics are definitely from the 80s but the flowers are impressive. I was worried but ended up super happy with mine! Actually didn't expect them to be as gorgeous as they were. This is B-08.
Click the image to open in full size.
what dJ did u use? I booked DJ Mannia..I'm getting kinda of nervous now since i paid the 50% deposit down already for the DJ services .....smile41.gif

Hi all, finally heard back from Claudia with info on the cigar roller (see attached) - does anyone know the cost? The info she sent only states 25 minimum?

I asked about the photos and the CD/DVD and hi-res:

Do you know if we get hi-res copies of the pictures that the photographer would take on CD or DVD?

negatives are in hi-res , it will depend on the package that you will get a cd or dvd version.

CIGAR ROLLER.doc

I think I remember someone saying the cigars are 10 a piece. So it would be a min of 250 bucks. We were going to do it then decided against it.