Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#4771 Megz

Megz
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

We are having a welcome Breakfast. I just asked the WC if she could put an area aside our first morning there for all 35 of us, and she said no problem. I have everyone meeting there at 9am for meet and greet and also to hand out a few things before the week kicks off. I have a welcome brochure for everyone I am trying frantically to get finished....

#4772 stylishmeNC

stylishmeNC
    • 76 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

For those of you doing the welcome breakfast... does this cost extra? I really like this idea but not enough to spend extra money on it...

#4773 sjust

sjust
      • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi,

I really like the idea of a 'welcome brochure'.  Can I ask what kind of details you're including? 

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Megz 

We are having a welcome Breakfast. I just asked the WC if she could put an area aside our first morning there for all 35 of us, and she said no problem. I have everyone meeting there at 9am for meet and greet and also to hand out a few things before the week kicks off. I have a welcome brochure for everyone I am trying frantically to get finished....

#4774 Megz

Megz
        • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

Our brochure is being handed out the first morning, so it has a welcome message and photo of us on the front... inside there is a "brief history" of my Fiance and I, some activities people can do while at the resort and in mexico, and a bunch of english words and phrases translated into spanish. on the back inside panel, there is the schedule of events for the day of the wedding.

#4775 Megz

Megz
          • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by stylishmeNC 

For those of you doing the welcome breakfast... does this cost extra? I really like this idea but not enough to spend extra money on it...

That's a good question... I don't think it does - she didn't say anything to me about an extra charge, but then again I never asked. Since we aren't really getting them to do anything except put some tables together, I don't think it is going to cost us anything..

#4776 crystalz

crystalz
            • 137 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hey ladies!!

Just wanted to pop on and let you guys know that we're back from the most awesome trip I have ever taken!!! The weather was freakin beautiful, only 1 and a half days that wasn't so nice, that 1 day was cloudy but still so humid and hot so we still went to the beach ha ha

I will post my review as soon as I upload all my 191 photos of the resort/ us having a great time. I just been busy getting prepared for our at home reception this saturday :P Haven't got our wedding photos back from our photographer yet but I will post a couple little teasers ;)

379075_236264359767949_159957684065284_660557_138946240_n.jpg

weddingparty.jpg

Thats all you get for now!!! ha ha

#4777 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
              • 465 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

Wow! Crystal! Looks like it was fantastical!!
                nice teaser pics...now you definitely have to post more..MUCH more! We wanna see it ALL! Ceremony, reception, decor...food...cake..everything!!!
                Thanks for the quickie update!

Originally Posted by crystalz 

Hey ladies!!

Just wanted to pop on and let you guys know that we're back from the most awesome trip I have ever taken!!! The weather was freakin beautiful, only 1 and a half days that wasn't so nice, that 1 day was cloudy but still so humid and hot so we still went to the beach ha ha

I will post my review as soon as I upload all my 191 photos of the resort/ us having a great time. I just been busy getting prepared for our at home reception this saturday :P Haven't got our wedding photos back from our photographer yet but I will post a couple little teasers ;)

weddingparty.jpg

#4778 sun surf sand

sun surf sand
                • 75 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

These two photos are beautiful, I can't wait to see more.  Glad you had such a great time!

Hey ladies!!

weddingparty.jpg

#4779 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
                  • 46 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

Crystalz thanks for the update. You look beautiful! Can't wait to see more:)

#4780 vickib

vickib
                    • 155 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

Very very nice!  Cant wait to see more!

Hey ladies!!

weddingparty.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users