Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#2751 HereFishie

HereFishie
  • 386 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:04 PM

My boudoir photos are ready!! I got a few teaser pics and I'm so happy with them!

#2752 midnight24

midnight24
    • 754 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

well i'm almost packed...almost ready to go.

if any girls want me to find out some info or take pics of anything for them let me know. i'm leaving saturday around 5pm.

can't wait!

#2753 Patourn

Patourn
      • 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

Hi Midnight24...are you getting married at the gazebo at Tulum I would love to see that and maybe your dinner reception. We are having ours at the Gran Torgua restaurant and although Jazmin has emailed me pics it would be nice to see someone not so staged.
        Did she ever get back to you about your change in ceremoney??
        If we don't speak before have a wonderful time!!!! Take lots of pics please!

#2754 Patourn

Patourn
        • 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hi labgirl I am getting married at the Tulum Gazebo and would love to see pictures of your daughters wedding.

Anyone know any details on the Tulum pool side receptions..we are planning to have one there after our dinner.

#2755 HereFishie

HereFishie
          • 386 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

See you at the Akumal Wendy!! Have a blast!!

#2756 swankster77

swankster77
            • 233 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by labgirl
              swankster-are you getting married at the tulum gazebo? that is where my daughter is getting married..i will be sure to post pics and a quick review once we return so you can check it out...--keep e-mailing jazmin--she will get back to you..sometimes it takes awhile..
              YES! I am getting married at the Tulum gazebo! I would love to see your/your daughter's pics - thank you! The review would be helpful as well!!

I have been emailing Jazmin for the past 7 months so i know her usual delays in response but this one was flagged as URGENT! and i still have not heard back.. it's been over 2 weeks - I even copied Paloma. Boo! My TA says I NEED to get confirmation and to try again.. which I will. I'll keep emailing until I get a response I guess... crossing my fingers!

#2757 swankster77

swankster77
              • 233 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by HereFishie
                My boudoir photos are ready!! I got a few teaser pics and I'm so happy with them!
                AAAAHHH! My boudoir is tomorrow and I'm freaking out! Any last minute advice/pointers!!??

#2758 swong

swong
                • 169 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by HereFishie
                  The Cozumel restaurant/Premier Lobby bar is a great place to do that. There's a nice quiet outdoor patio with live music every night. It's the most mellow place on the whole resort I think. Although, we didn't spend much time at the Tulum side so there could be something similar there...
                  Thank you so much for the info!
                  Scarlett

#2759 HereFishie

HereFishie
                  • 386 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by swankster77
                    AAAAHHH! My boudoir is tomorrow and I'm freaking out! Any last minute advice/pointers!!??
                    I would say to make sure you bring several different options for outfits. Also bring lots of props! Something of your FI's (necktie, jacket..) also bring things like .... fans, feathers, gloves, hats, pearls, boots, hell.. even a lollipop! I was soooo nervous. If you want to see my pics please pm me and I will send you the link with password. I don't want it out there on the www for just any unregistered guest to see so I didn't post them but its got more than just my pics on the link and it could give you ideas for poses too!

It was SO MUCH FUN. I'd bet anything that you'll come back and say the exact same thing!

#2760 midnight24

midnight24
                    • 754 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Patourn
                      Hi Midnight24...are you getting married at the gazebo at Tulum I would love to see that and maybe your dinner reception. We are having ours at the Gran Torgua restaurant and although Jazmin has emailed me pics it would be nice to see someone not so staged.
                      Did she ever get back to you about your change in ceremoney??
                      If we don't speak before have a wonderful time!!!! Take lots of pics please!
                      thanks!

we are having our ceremony at the tulum gazebo and then we are having dinner at the medittereano (sp?) at coba. we are not having a private reception...we've been there before a couple of times so we are planning on going to the tulum lobby bar and hacienda to party! we are planning a big AHR for May 15th so we didn't want to have 2 formal receptions.

i'll take lots of pics...funny even though we've been there 2x before i never actually saw were the gazebo was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users