Sailor

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

So what are you ladies wearing for shoes? Iâ€m probably going to wear nice flip flops or some kind of flat. The sand may be too hard to walk on in heels and I want to be comfortable all day. My only problem is that I am having a hard time finding nice flip flops. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica_Bellerive View Post
Sorry if this is a double post, but my last one is not showing up for mehuh.gif

Are we allowed to read our own vows?
i was told that we can write our own vows, you just have to let your wedding coordinator know that you want to.

Yes you are allowed to write your own vows. FI and i both have separately.... He better not have me promising to bring him beer for life.... kidding

Erica regarding shoes... I have a chunky heel for the ceremony because the walkway to the bahia gazebo is interlock stone and i have compfy flip flops for later.

Now, I was married almost two years ago already (WOW< time flies). But, I was told the civil ceremony needs to be read exactly. So we were not allowed to read our own vows during the ceremony. We could do it after the ceremony, but that seemed stupid to me, so we didn't.

The sand ceremony was held after our first kiss. That was a little weird to me too, but I really wanted that done. So we had our first kiss, then my aunt read the sand ceremony and we did the dumping. Then we kissed again and walked down the aisle.

As for music, yes, I brought 5 songs.

I had a song to walk down the aisle to (two actually, one for bridesmaids & one for me)

Then I had a song for the signing of documents

Then I had a song for my sand ceremony

Then I had a recessional song.

Keira that was awesome for details! Thank you.

Thank you from all of us to both you and Tlseege. You guys are so good about checking in here regularly and answering all our many questions! I think I can speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU! grouphug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykel View Post
Keira that was awesome for details! Thank you.

Thank you from all of us to both you and Tlseege. You guys are so good about checking in here regularly and answering all our many questions! I think I can speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU! grouphug.gif
Ditto that! you guys are such a great help! Thanks!