I fell today - Ouch!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by NYJen
    Well, as I turned back around to face forward, the woman walking in front of me either slowed down or stopped walking and I plowed right into her.
    This has to be one of the most annoying things people do. I realize not everyone can keep up the same pace as people around them, but at least make sure you're not impeding the flow of traffic, ESPECIALLY on a NYC sidewalk!

Hope the Advil kicks the pain away! At least it gives you more of an excuse to enjoy a lazy weekend!
    Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
    Review Pictures Pro Pictures
    "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#22 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

You poor thing! I hate falling...it hurts so much more as an adult.

#23 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

Oh haha- great story. I mean aside from the fact that 2 people got hurt.

Jen, I twisted my ankle right before our wedding when I was walking our dogs. I saw a man talking VERY loudly to 2 women. I was eagle eyeing him to see if he was yelling or just talking really loud. I then fell off the curb and totally rolled my ankle. I got huge and puffy.

DH was so cute- he was really concerned that I really hurt myself as I sat in the middle of someone's driveway laugh crying. I had to limp my ass home while DH tried to half carry me. It was ridiculous and I'm still pissed at that man. It's his fault I was gawking!
        Happily married since 2008

#24 Kat81

• VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          It was ridiculous and I'm still pissed at that man. It's his fault I was gawking!
          LMAO LMAO LMAO you freakin' crack me up

#25 seaprincess

• 753 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:57 PM

OMG! That sounds like something I would do! Hope you are too badly hurt!
            Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#26 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for the laugh Jen! I'm glad you're ok. I don't know what it is about falling that I find hysterical. I can usually ask if the person is ok before i roll on the floor. I fall rather often so I don't feel bad for laughing. I laugh at myself all the time!

#27 DreaW

• Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:18 PM

oh jen I'm sorry that you fell. Though it is funny how you yelled at the woman. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users