Sign in to follow this  
NYJen

I fell today - Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
Well, as I turned back around to face forward, the woman walking in front of me either slowed down or stopped walking and I plowed right into her.
This has to be one of the most annoying things people do. I realize not everyone can keep up the same pace as people around them, but at least make sure you're not impeding the flow of traffic, ESPECIALLY on a NYC sidewalk! stupid.gif

Hope the Advil kicks the pain away! At least it gives you more of an excuse to enjoy a lazy weekend!

Oh haha- great story. I mean aside from the fact that 2 people got hurt.

Jen, I twisted my ankle right before our wedding when I was walking our dogs. I saw a man talking VERY loudly to 2 women. I was eagle eyeing him to see if he was yelling or just talking really loud. I then fell off the curb and totally rolled my ankle. I got huge and puffy.

DH was so cute- he was really concerned that I really hurt myself as I sat in the middle of someone's driveway laugh crying. I had to limp my ass home while DH tried to half carry me. It was ridiculous and I'm still pissed at that man. It's his fault I was gawking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
It was ridiculous and I'm still pissed at that man. It's his fault I was gawking!
LMAO LMAO LMAO you freakin' crack me up

Thanks for the laugh Jen! I'm glad you're ok. I don't know what it is about falling that I find hysterical. I can usually ask if the person is ok before i roll on the floor. I fall rather often so I don't feel bad for laughing. I laugh at myself all the time!