Sign in to follow this  
smile999

Katie Thompson WC@ WIP?

Is anyone using Katie Thompson from Weddings In Paradise as their wedding coordinator? Any reviews would be helpful as I am trying to narrow down between her and someone from Fiesta Weddings...

i shot a wedding that katie coordinated in 2006. heres a link to the knot spread on my blog. im working with her again in july of this year for a wedding at casa del mar. she was very professional and easy to work with. everything was beautiful and ran smoothly. maybe there will be a bride on here who has worked with her as well. i would hire her if i was getting married in cabo. i can report more after my wedding in july. good luck!

I am also using Weddings in Paradise, but am using Leoan. She has been very professional with me. I will be there on June 2 for our ceremony.

I am using Katie for my wedding next month. She has been amazing. I met her when I went to Cabo for my site visit last September. She spent an entire day with my mom & I and showed us numerous options for my wedding. I decided on Dreams and she has been such a great help in coordinating all the vendors we are using. I liked the fact that she is American and that I knew there would be no possibilities for miscommunicaton since most vendors 1st language was Spanish.

Prior to hiring her, I asked for references and I she provided me with a list of brides whose weddings she had cooridated. I contacted several of them and they all raved about her. That coupled with her professionalism once I met her made me feel very certain that I wanted her to coordinate my wedding. I'd be happy to answer any other questions you might have about her.

I know some brides on here had issues with WIP but I don't know anything specific about Katie Thompson. Try doing a search for Weddings in Paradise and see if there are any reviews. Hopefully she will do an amazing job on your wedding.