Photo

Overstock.com e-ring?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

Has anyone purchased there e-ring or any other jewelery from overstock. I found the ring that I want. I have decided that I do not want and engagement ring persay because I am not that type of girl but I could do something like this 14k White Gold 1.0ct TW Diamond Ring : Jewelry from Overstock.com are they repitable (sp)?

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:26 PM

That's a pretty ring. I did purchased a ring from there a couple of years ago and I really like it. :)

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

My Regional Manager loves Overstock.com and loves their $2 and change shipping!!! I say go for it. But if you really worried and want to check them out you should be able to check out the BBB to see if there any been any complaints.

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by happygilmore
          My Regional Manager loves Overstock.com and loves their $2 and change shipping!!! I say go for it. But if you really worried and want to check them out you should be able to check out the BBB to see if there any been any complaints.
          Never though about checking them out on BBB. Thanx

#5 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

i've bought silver rings from there; regular transaction, rings were perfectly fine.

#6 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

I don't have any info on the site, but just wanted to say that I think that ring is gorgeous!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xandrafaye
                I don't have any info on the site, but just wanted to say that I think that ring is gorgeous!
                Ditto! I love it, Catherine!!!

#8 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

THANK YOU. I saw one I like even better so I will give him the options It has bagettes on the top and bottom and marques in the middle it is OMG. So it today at ROBBINS my son says it is dang beautiful.

#9 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:52 PM

i purchased a pretty expensive watch from there. it was the real thing and i had a great experience with them. the watch came really fast.

#10 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
                    • 402 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

This ring is beautiful, but I would caution you on this one. The stones clarity is I2-I3 which means visible inclusions to the naked eye. Now with the total diamond weight of 1 carat the stones are likely to be about .03 carats each...which is about 2mm. You may not notice the inclusions at that size. The color in a range of H thru J is pretty decent. Colors G thru I show almost no color to the untrained naked eye.

I would suggest a quick glance at the clarity ratings here:Diamond Buying Guide : Diamond Clarity

This will help you with your choice. I'm a Graduate Gemology student, so I'm happy to answer any questions you have about diamond buying if you want it.
                      Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
                      http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users