Which dress do you like better?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

I like #2 on you best. I think it's very flattering on the waist, and your girls definitely look bigger (not sure if that's what you want though- I always do!) The back is lovely- I love the flowy look and I think it looks so beautiful in DW dresses. It's not as structured.

However, I did see your "blue" dress. I like that better than the purple one. I would be hesitant about a dress with color though. I think it might be a trend that will look dated later. Just my opinion though.

Either way, you look good in all the dresses. Go with the one you love the most.
    Happily married since 2008

#32 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I like #2 on you best. I think it's very flattering on the waist, and your girls definitely look bigger (not sure if that's what you want though- I always do!) The back is lovely- I love the flowy look and I think it looks so beautiful in DW dresses. It's not as structured.

However, I did see your "blue" dress. I like that better than the purple one. I would be hesitant about a dress with color though. I think it might be a trend that will look dated later. Just my opinion though.

Either way, you look good in all the dresses. Go with the one you love the most.
      Ditto what Rachel said! You girls are LARGE and in charge in #2...so I think that distracted me initially. I like the over all feel of that dress though - the flowiness.

#33 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
      • 1,257 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:51 PM

Dress # 1, that's the one I wanted but didn't get! Never got to try it on.

#34 Sherry

Sherry
        • 390 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:30 PM

First of all, I think they're both really pretty. I voted for #2 though, because I like the flowiness of it for a DW.

#35 Deighton

Deighton
          • 87 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:38 PM

I agree on 2! It's more DW and it looks more comfortable. But if you're not set on either one, then try some more on! This is the only time you can do it, so enjoy :-)

#36 jessyg20

jessyg20
            • 263 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

I love dress #2. Simple and elegant!
              Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
              http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
              Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#37 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

I like #2 I think it looks great on you!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#38 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

#1...much more flattering! :)

#39 roo66

roo66
                  • 1,001 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:36 AM

i prefer dress number 2 .i love the material of 2 and the back view.im not a huge fan of lilac.will it prove difficult to tie other colours.i think you limit your choices with the lilac.im thinking what tropical flowers go with lilac? are you having roses?i guess youll be ok.silver always looks good with lilac for assessories i still say 2 its more now, hope that helps.i think it will travel better too. x

#40 melody

melody
                    • 236 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:55 AM

I like #1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users