ROR Pictures

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 cifmah

• 12 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

Hi Everyone,

Got married at the RIU Ocho Rios. Here's a link to my pics. These are all taken by Christopher (a senior photographer of Michael's).

Shaw Photo Share

We got married at the lagoon gazebo. The white chairs were $5/ea. My bouquet was not part of the Free package and therefore cost an additional $159. It was booked through Chandlyn the day before the wedding. Vanilla cake was fantastic. Reception was at the Seagrape with open bar and a steel band. (Open bar was $10/pers. and Steel band was $250/hr.)

Hope this helps.

#2 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

wow, you looked stunning! What amazing pics!! Thanks for sharing. Do you have any tips, warnings, concerns, etc for all us future brides?

#3 Kat81

• VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

Looks like you had a blast!! You looked so cute

#4 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Thanks so much for posting these. I'm getting married at the pond gazebo too and i have tons of questions for you. I have to finish looking through your slide show, so i will be back!! Congrats on your wedding! So far, everything looks great!

#5 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

Okay, i'm back!! Thanks again for posting! Were the white chairs automatically set up for your pond gazebo ceremony or did you have to ask for it. (oops, i just read that they were $5 each)..........All of the weddings that I've seen up to this point used the brown chairs, but i would much rather prefer the white ones. Also, were the gazebo decorations included or did you have to do any upgrades for the tulle and flowers?

Do you have anymore ceremony pics that you wouldn't mind posting? I'm curious to see how the positioning is for the bride and groom inside of the gazebo. Thanks for everything! Your looked like you had so much fun!!

#6 serena

• 114 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

congrats on your wedding it looked a lovely day, you were such a pretty bride

#7 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:43 PM

Congratulations! You look stunning! love your dress( it's perfect on you) are you a model? and your bouquet is exactly what I want with the exceptions of a few white orchids in it.

Thank you for posting the pics, I am saving your bouquet pic as a reference, hope you don't mind.

#8 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

Wow girl! You and your honey look great! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pictures were lovely.

#9 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 03:35 PM

Awh beautiful pictures! Everything looked great! You are stunning in that dress!!!

Since photography is a hot topic lately, I have to ask- Who took your pictures?! Did you have an outside photographer?! I love all your shots and poses!!

#10 cantwaittobemrs

• 148 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

Beautiful!! You pictures are just stunning. Christopher did a great job! You look gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users