Photo

Learned my Lesson!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

Okay so I know this might sound Psycho but I go through my FI Text messages. I don't do it becasue I think he is unfaithful but i do it when i get boerd. sometimes his buddies send funny jokes and what not. So about 3 weeks ago I was flipping through it and i saw some from one of my really close friends..so i looked at it and it was talking about throwing me a suprise shower!

SO i am bummed because i know the shower is coming. but i guess i am confused about when and were.. I thought it was either this weekend or next but we have stuff going on ... so i guess i will still be susprised but i really did learn my lesson on snooping.. I didn't even mean to either.. man!

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:39 PM

ooooooooooo dont tell casey. naughty naughty! no more snooping!

#3 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:40 PM

Doh!!! That is too sweet of him!! Now you gotta practice your "oh for me?" face.

#4 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:41 PM

LOL I do this a lot too BUT I haven't lately because I am afraid of the same thing. I did it more because I was getting addresses his friends had text him for invites and he is really bad about remembering to get them to me!!

#5 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:45 PM

I know.. now i am nervous about what to wear.. both weekends i am going to look nice! but not too nice.... and I am not good with my "Oh for me" look! I will be practicing... i even saw a message taht read "do you think she has an idea!" God i am horrible! I advise not to do this to all you other brides to be!!!

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

omg that is too funny

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

That's what you get for snooping! LOL

We have a no-playing-with-other's-phone rule. His brother tends to send him jokes and pictures that gross me out and one time her found a few messages that I was at or going to Oliver's. He got all freaked out, but it was a new pool hall that had just opened!

#8 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
              • 371 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                found a few messages that I was at or going to Oliver's. He got all freaked out, but it was a new pool hall that had just opened!
                That is too funny!!!

I know servers me right!

#9 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

Uh oh, just be sure to act really surpirsed when you find out!!

#10 townie princess

townie princess
                  • 298 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cole5worm
                    SO i am bummed because i know the shower is coming. but i guess i am confused about when and were.. I thought it was either this weekend or next but we have stuff going on ... so i guess i will still be susprised but i really did learn my lesson on snooping.. I didn't even mean to either.. man!
                    Hmm, maybe that's his way of hiding the suprise shower - you think you're doing one thing, but it's really the shower you're going to!

Oooh, how exciting. I've got a big mouth, so if I found that out I'd never be able to keep it to myself - I'd have too many questions :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users