becks

VIP

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

I can't even imagine your heartache - but don't worry, it will turn up. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#12 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

did you check the garbage? my uncle bought my aunt a 4 carat heart shaped ring for their anniversary and the first full day she wore it, she lost it. she searched everywhere and found it in the garbage!
    fingers crossed for you!

#13 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:05 AM

I hope it will show up soon! I am so sorry you are going through this.

#14 Sharonie

Sharonie
      • 557 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

Oh no, you must be feeling horrible!! I hope you find it in the office tomorrow. I agree with the other girls, just sit down and think back where you've been, what you've done and see if you can trace down any places you haven't thought about. I lost my watch one time at work(it was very loose and kept slipping off). When I noticed it was gone I just thought of when was the last time I saw it then what I was doing in between and then I remembered when I was reaching in between boxes for something I felt funny but didn't bother to check it out. I went back to those boxes and sure enough it was in between them. Good luck, I really pray that you'll find your ring!

#15 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:23 AM

Oh no!!! Hopefully it will be at work tomorrow, Im sure thats the last thing you need right now!

#16 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:32 AM

That is my greatest fear! I am so sorry!!! I hope you find it. Please let us know the update on this. BTW, you got some skinny fingers!

#17 Vicky

Vicky
            • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:36 AM

I wish you the best of luck to find it.

Trust me, as soon as you don't think about it, it'll pop up.
              For one human being to love another that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke

#18 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

i hope you find it!!!!

my ring is really small too - it is a 4.75 with 2 of the beads which makes it more like a 4 or 4.25.

why did they tell you it couldn't be made smaller?

anyway - i really, really hope you find it!!!!

Did you insure it?

#19 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                • 2,302 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

Yikes! I hope you find it, and soon. Let us know if it turns up :~) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
                  2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#20 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                  • 419 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:37 AM

I was really hoping I would get to the end of this thread and it would say you found it in some crazy place you later remembered putting it. It will come to you I am sure! Relax, I know hard to do, and I am sure it will pop in your head where it is. I am glad your FI is being soooo understanding too. I left mine sitting on the counter while I was making something. I left the house for some reason and left it sitting there. My FI picked it up and put it in one of my baskets. He "forgot" to tell me and I stressed for two days not wanting him to know I lost it. HE thought it was pretty funny. I had only had it like 2 weeks at the time. I was like, haha funny as I smacked him...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users