Jump to content

Photo

Mommies to be check in


  • Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#51 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

    Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

    Oh my goodness girls! You all look so beautiful! This is just too exciting.....
    Anny you are going to be a Mommy on Sunday...and wow you are the most fashionable mommy I've ever seen!
    Julie, congrats on the new little princess!
    Angela...I hope you start feeling better!
    Anne...your ab muscles are still showing....seriously you look great
    Lisa...good god your stomach looks flatter than mine girl!
    Congrats to you all...I just can hardly wait to start trying in September! I'm taking my prenatals!!! This makes me so excited.

    #52 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:49 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      My stomach changed shapes too. I would always look HUGE at night and barely even pregnant during the day. It was so weird.
      right now my belly is a little square-ish too. like at my belly button, it isn't rounded yet, it's flat so it makes my belly look a little square.

      #53 Martha

      Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

        Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

        Congrats on the girl, Julie!
        Good luck on Sunday, Anny! I'll be thinking about you!

        Christine and Ann, your pictures are adorable...yours too, Anny!

        I was nauseus for a few weeks...like weeks 4-6, but never got sick. I wish I had, I know it's your body ridding itself of toxins.

        I am 10 weeks tomorrow....so far so good! I am still scared every time I go to the restroom that there will be blood. I need to stop obsessing!

        I have been wearing maternity clothes for about 3 weeks now...my reg. clothes still fit, but are very uncomfy. I think I look bigger in maternity clothes..must be the elastic waist.

        My boobs are bigger than normal, so sore and I am ALWAYS sleepy!!!!

        #54 JulieG

        JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

          Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:50 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          Congrats on the girl, Julie!
          Good luck on Sunday, Anny! I'll be thinking about you!

          Christine and Ann, your pictures are adorable...yours too, Anny!

          I was nauseus for a few weeks...like weeks 4-6, but never got sick. I wish I had, I know it's your body ridding itself of toxins.

          I am 10 weeks tomorrow....so far so good! I am still scared every time I go to the restroom that there will be blood. I need to stop obsessing!

          I have been wearing maternity clothes for about 3 weeks now...my reg. clothes still fit, but are very uncomfy. I think I look bigger in maternity clothes..must be the elastic waist.

          My boobs are bigger than normal, so sore and I am ALWAYS sleepy!!!!
          The always sleepy part goes away, I was really bad till about 15 weeks, now I am better. I still get tired more easily than I used to and I can't stay up too late, but I don't need a nap in the middle of the day anymore. Thank goodness, it was not good for work.

          #55 anaderoux

          anaderoux
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,220 posts

            Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:21 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            Congrats on the girl, Julie!
            Good luck on Sunday, Anny! I'll be thinking about you!

            Christine and Ann, your pictures are adorable...yours too, Anny!

            I was nauseus for a few weeks...like weeks 4-6, but never got sick. I wish I had, I know it's your body ridding itself of toxins.

            I am 10 weeks tomorrow....so far so good! I am still scared every time I go to the restroom that there will be blood. I need to stop obsessing!

            I have been wearing maternity clothes for about 3 weeks now...my reg. clothes still fit, but are very uncomfy. I think I look bigger in maternity clothes..must be the elastic waist.

            My boobs are bigger than normal, so sore and I am ALWAYS sleepy!!!!

            Thanks Martha!!

            I also started wearing maternity pants too early 'cause I couldn't button my old pants.. I wore the bella bands but they weren't as comfortable as the maternity pants..

            #56 LisaG

            LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

              Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:25 AM

              Anny - tomorrow is the big day. What are you doing today? Do you have everything packed and ready to go?

              #57 KarmaB

              KarmaB
              • Member
              • 796 posts

                Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:31 AM

                Ohh... Congrats Anny!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of the newest mini-BDW member!

                #58 LisaG

                LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

                  Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:36 AM

                  Hi ladies - here's my 8 week pics compared to my 4 week pic. And yes, those are my Saturday pj's
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  4 weeks
                  Click the image to open in full size.

                  #59 Rachelle E.

                  Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

                    Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:11 PM

                    Quote:
                    Congrats to you all...I just can hardly wait to start trying in September! I'm taking my prenatals!!! This makes me so excited.

                    Aww! I didn't know you guys were going to start trying! That's so great!!! Congrats! And good for you taking your vitamins!!

                    #60 anaderoux

                    anaderoux
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,220 posts

                      Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LisaG
                      Anny - tomorrow is the big day. What are you doing today? Do you have everything packed and ready to go?
                      Yeah I have everything ready since last week!! I can't wait!! today I'm just gonna relax, sleep, and drink lots of water, since that's what my dr said hehehe




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users