Sign in to follow this  
JUANCARLOST

The wedding of Kassia

Hi girls, like in the days where I was posting slideshows everytime I had a new one, here is the wedding of Kassia and like some of you she had her wedding at the dreams.

I always try to make each wedding get the pictures that go with the personality of each of you and I have to do it that way because each bride is different and everything that happens at wedding always comes out different, thank god! I love doing different things at each wedding, monotony is not in my dictionary.

I loved the natural smile of Kassia, she was just smiling all along, like nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

Kassia´s slideshow

Juan the pictures are amazing just like all your other work! Congrats Kassia! thewave.gif It looks like your wedding turned out perfectly! I'm so happy for you. And Juan I love the slideshow it looks absolutely amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing Juan! The pictures really are beautiful. It makes me so excited for you to shoot our wedding. And you're right, Kassia does have an amazing smile...you captured it perfectly!

Your work is beautiful Juan! I'm so excited to work with you for our wedding!

Kassia Congratulations!! the wedding looks amazing cheesy.gif