Sign in to follow this  
Hummingbird

I just have to say...

...that everyone is so nice here! That really makes it more fun. I have been on other wedding forums, (who shall remain unnamed, but we know who they are! msnwink.gif ) and sometimes the girls can get downright nasty! Not that those other forums aren't helpful, it's just surprising to me how different this one seems. So, thanks everyone.

Altogether now... grouphug.gif

You may be biased, but you know what, I think it's true! I've seen quite a few wedding boards...I really loved planning our wedding. Maybe a little too much, 'cause I'm back to wedding forums! :sigh: It's fun to help friends plan, though. Yeah, that's a good excuse, right? blush2.gif

awwwwwwww that is so sweet...why would people be nastyhuh.gif this is suppsed to be one of the most exciting times in our lives, obviously if we can help in any way why wouldn't wehuh.gif some people need to get off their high horse and stop being a bridezilla

well we're very happy to have you on here smile03.gifso if u need anything just ask

Agreed - I go to other forums because they do have good info at times. But this forum is just so much more friendly. And so much more welcoming than other places!

This is definately the friendliest group of girls!! It completely helps to feel like you come on to do some planning or just chat.. and its almost like hanging out with your girlfriends!! Tammy deserves so much thanks for making it happen!!

Good point about DW brides though.. I wonder??