Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

Cake Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
I get the impression you are excited! I live in Minnesota and that is where Target has their headqtrs so there are TONS of Super Targets here. I was there to get my eyes check and stopped by the bakery to check on prices. They used to carry Krispy Kreme but not anymore, that rocked. They even had a fake cake up so that's how I know they do them.
OH. MY. HOLY.
what the heck is a Super Target??
i gotta get me to MN more often wink.gif
we have a Target Greatland, it's just uppity-schmuppity, about 20-30 min from me. and regular ol' ghetto Targets every other corner. BUT we DO have a Krispy Kreme 5 minutes from my house. D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S. (like Fergie)

There are no "normal' target here, that I know of... They are either greatlands or Super Target.

Click the image to open in full size.

Super Targets have a grocery store inside and usual an Optical store, one of those minute clinic type places and they are just plan out right big!

Jealous? I think maybe I will go back there later tonight just so I can brag :)

Steph THANK GOD FOR THE OTHER PART!!! Be happy about that!!! Your family sucks but the new family *est May 2,2008 - your very own family at that - will be totally different!!

Thats so sweet of your sister. If you are worried, maybe you can put some money towards the cake.

I feel your pain- My family usucks too - I hate allowing them into my life because they cause me so much stress and pain. I cry more because of them than anything else.

can I brag that the newest Super Target is like 1/4 mile away from my house (by Southdale). WOOHOO! I go there for everything - groceries, clothes, necessities, starbucks, etc. I'm actually thinking of moving in! I guess I didn't even think about the fact that they weren't everywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
can I brag that the newest Super Target is like 1/4 mile away from my house (by Southdale). WOOHOO! I go there for everything - groceries, clothes, necessities, starbucks, etc. I'm actually thinking of moving in! I guess I didn't even think about the fact that they weren't everywhere!
Yes you can BUT you have to deal with roundabouts and that is not cool!

Not to keep this off topic but I am SO JEALOUS that you have a Target near any of you, period! lol

I went to my first Target store over Easter weekend & couldnt contain myself! lol I spent $150 on absolutely nothing that I needed! I was just so excited to be there I think I went a bit crazy!

The prices were really good compared to here in Ontario though (ie/ got a stay-on lipstick for 7.49 that cost me 14.99 2 weeks earlier here in ON)