Sign in to follow this  
BrittneyD

My BD pics

Thanks! I had so much fun. I was kind of sad when the shoot was over. David and Paula made me feel so comfortable. I almost forgot I was running around half naked in front of another man.

Brittney - they are awesome! you are going to have a hard time choosing - you have so many good ones - i love the ones with the black lace boyshorts and the pearls - your FI is going to be so happy :)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
sexy!

did you get a hotel room for the shoot? (sorry if that's a silly question. none of my friends have ever done this type of shoot, so I am curious).
I did it at the Westin in Atlanta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Brittney - they are awesome! you are going to have a hard time choosing - you have so many good ones - i love the ones with the black lace boyshorts and the pearls - your FI is going to be so happy :)!!

I am going to get an album done, so there will be a lot of flexibility. I can always get a bigger book if needed. The tough part will be waiting to give it too him. He is going to flip...especially since we decided 2 months ago not to have sex until the wedding. No nookie in 6 months and he's getting these before the ceremony. He is going to flip.