• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
    Hey Ladies, we used wedsite.com. It is absolutely amazing. To me, my website sets the tone for our wedding, so I wanted to go outside the box and do something different. It was only $40 for the entire year bc I used a coupon code from retailmenot.com. Check it out if you want, I think it's a great site to use!!!

www.ourlifebeginson8910.wedsite.com
    What a pretty web-site. You have done so much already. I need to get it together here!
    http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#32 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
      Hey Ladies, we used wedsite.com. It is absolutely amazing. To me, my website sets the tone for our wedding, so I wanted to go outside the box and do something different. It was only $40 for the entire year bc I used a coupon code from retailmenot.com. Check it out if you want, I think it's a great site to use!!!

www.ourlifebeginson8910.wedsite.com
      WOW WOW!!! That is AWESOME!!! I love it and I'm sure your guests do too!!

#33 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

Thanks ladies! I really need to add some more albums and about 2 more pages. I just realized there is no "About the Bride" "About the Groom" page, so I will work on getting that done over the weekend! And if you check it out again, please sign the guestbook, I feel like we (meaning the forum) are all one big happy family anyway!

#34 Monica Mai

Monica Mai
        • 66 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:42 PM

Your wedding website is absolutely beautiful!

#35 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
          • 350 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:01 PM

Thank you Monica Mai!

#36 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
            • 166 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

We used ewedding.com and paid for the year to get the extra options. Our website looks amazing and we use it as the main means of communication. We decided not to send out invitations, only STD's and will use our website for everything else. Some of our friends commented on how professional our site looks and can't believe we did it ourselves. It is easy to use!

#37 indy_chic

indy_chic
              • 336 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:28 PM

Does anyone remember the thread that a post about light hearted FAQ's was listed ie. Is it safe to drink the water? a: It's an all inclusive resort , try drinking the tequila instead.

Thks.

#38 HereFishie

HereFishie
                • 386 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

We're using ewedding as well. We pay $10 US a month for the extras package that we wanted

#39 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
                  • 394 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

We're using mywedding.com. Its a free website, is user-friendly, and has an RSVP page. I'm still in the building stages, but almost done. I have TONS of info on it as not to get inundated with phone calls and emails. I tried to cover EVERYTHING. So far, no limitations with the website. I will let you know if I encounter any problems once we "go live."

#40 dimplz05

dimplz05
                    • 214 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:58 PM

Weddingwindow is awesome! I pay $10.99 a month and there are sooo many different options and customizations that you can do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users