• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha
YAY Im so happy that your doing it, you will be so happy that you did... and so will Michael ;O)
Thanks Saraha I'm actually super excited too! I think it will be fun, and if nothing else...it will keep me motivated to stick with my workout/eating regiment!

#112 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
  • 218 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

wow you look absolutley beautiful!!

#113 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Oh I missed this when I was gone! I'm so happy it popped up on the new posts!

You look amazing- every single photo! You are soo pretty too. I love the personality in the photos. (Ok i'm going to stop because it's beginning to sound like I'm in love with you. hehe)

AND why didn't you use the pics with the flowers for this month's bouquet siggy theme? hehe
      Happily married since 2008

#114 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

Sarah, your book inspired me too! Since youve posted this thread I have lost 5 lbs... I dont have time to get skinny but I have been so motivated to workout and look the best i can for my bd. Yesterday I got some of my outfits... I am so excited! Thanks for sharing!

#115 FYB87

FYB87
        • 976 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:01 AM

I hadn't heard of a bd book, but now I definitely want to do one after seeing your beautiful pics. Thanks so much for sharing!

#116 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by zoeysmom1204
            wow you look absolutley beautiful!!
            Thank you so much, now you should do it ;o)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            Oh I missed this when I was gone! I'm so happy it popped up on the new posts!

You look amazing- every single photo! You are soo pretty too. I love the personality in the photos. (Ok i'm going to stop because it's beginning to sound like I'm in love with you. hehe)

AND why didn't you use the pics with the flowers for this month's bouquet siggy theme? hehe
            Your so funny, I though about it but then I would like like Im kinda obsessed with myseld and show a little too much skin!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BarefootBride
            Sarah, your book inspired me too! Since youve posted this thread I have lost 5 lbs... I dont have time to get skinny but I have been so motivated to workout and look the best i can for my bd. Yesterday I got some of my outfits... I am so excited! Thanks for sharing!
            Im so happy, you will look amazing, no matter what shape or size your hubby will love them. Let me know how they go, im excited to hear about it.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FYB87
            I hadn't heard of a bd book, but now I definitely want to do one after seeing your beautiful pics. Thanks so much for sharing!
            YAY how exciting, you have to do them, you FI will thank me ;o)

#117 Duchess

Duchess
            • 358 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by can't wait!
              Ahhmazing! I think I could gather enough courage after a glass of wine or two. But I couldn't do it and look as good as you.
              Makes me want to seal my mouth shut and never eat again!!
              Same here! You look AMAZINGGGG.

I want to do this. The way I look at it is that while I could definitely get into a little better shape before doing it, FI asked me to marry him looking this way. I guess he likes the way I look! Glad I have a little while before the wedding anyway!

#118 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

OMG Girl - you FREAKIN ROCK!

Your book is awesome!

Your hubby will love it! I love the pic of you walking by the cactus and the black and white ones.

Great pics. I am getting up the courage to get a book done!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#119 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                  OMG Girl - you FREAKIN ROCK!

Your book is awesome!

Your hubby will love it! I love the pic of you walking by the cactus and the black and white ones.

Great pics. I am getting up the courage to get a book done!
                  How exciting, better post us a pic of it.... cant be teasing us here!

#120 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                  • 319 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:20 AM

I wanted to see them 2, but for some reason they are deleted can u email them 2 me or repost thanks agoosby004@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users