Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#381 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:00 AM

Here's some random pink shoes I found. the last two are the same but I didn't know what size you wear:

Day Of Beauty by Seychelles at 6pm.com
    Jemmy by Chinese Laundry at 6pm.com
    Charla by Bandolino at 6pm.com
    Me Too Ska by at Zappos.com
    AK Anne Klein Savvy Pink Patent from Overstock.com
    ?NEW J Crew DANIELA D'ORSAY Satin Bow Heel PINK 6 6.5 7 - eBay (item 350204483592 end time May-27-09 15:09:53 PDT)
    ?J Crew LIZA D'ORSAY Big Bow ITALIAN SILK Heel PINK 9.5 - eBay (item 390053615603 end time May-27-09 15:09:49 PDT)

#382 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
      Edna you crack me up! I found some green shoes I like, and was going to get them but wasn't in LOVE w/ them! So I've given up on them having to be green. I'm going for a shoe that jumps at me!

I found these I was thinking about but they don't have my size. they might in store but didn't here so next week we are headed to our lakehouse and I might see if they have some up there for me to try on!

Naughty Monkey Turn It Up Floral Shoe : Women's Sale Fashion | Buckle.com

I really want color but these kind of stood out. So I'm still looking for a shoe I see that I have to have regardless of color!
      I´m totally with you... I get the style but not the color, then I get the color but not the style LOL... never ending story !!! but I won't give up... and with help from my BDW fellow brides I know I will find "the ones"...

#383 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by weddingchick
        I searched out a few for you...

Here's an orange satin peep:
        Click the image to open in full size.

another:

Not sure if you need international shipping...this site does offer it and has many satin peep toe dyeables:

Good luck!
        Thank you for help on the search ... the color of the first 2 pair is perfect but ... I need at least 3.5 "- 4'' heels, FI is tall and I am too short, dancing and kiss and even pictures are hard without heels... anyway thank you very much for all your help gals!

This is what I am looking for: peep toes in orange, size 7, heels 3.5-4 and preferably satin...

#384 blushingbride

blushingbride
        • 366 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Well these are my first attempt at my wedding shoes...I still have a little under a year left, I may just find something better b/t now and then, lol.

#385 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

I finally found some shoes!!! I am sooo excited. I have been literally scouring the internet for months! Who knew it would be so hard to find ivory, satin, strappy sandals with over a 3.5 inch heel for under $100? I was a little worried because I thought they may look cheap in person but they are perfect! I especially like the padding in the foot bed and the suede material that keeps your foot from sliding forward. I took them for a stroll around the house and they seem pretty comfy. I'm used to 3.5 inch+ heels so that's no biggie but I hate when your toes keep sliding up. Any how, enough rambling, on to the pics! I purchased them from Click the image to open in full size.

#386 Adlergray

Adlergray
            • Banned
            • 294 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

Very cute!

#387 GregsBride

GregsBride
              • 333 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

FoxyBride those are so fab!!!
                ~Christina

#388 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
                • 46 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

Wow, those are beautiful, FoxyBride! I need to start the hunt as well. Wish I could wear high heels but my Fiance and I are about the same height.

#389 Melwhip

Melwhip
                  • 43 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:34 PM

Love your shoes Foxybride, they look fab on you!!!

#390 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MC Hicks
                      Wow, those are beautiful, FoxyBride! I need to start the hunt as well. Wish I could wear high heels but my Fiance and I are about the same height.
                      Thanks ladies!

My FI is a whole foot taller than me so I wear the highest heels I can all the time and he loves it. I am so glad they are doing hidden platforms and chic wedges now. It makes me able to get a good extra 5 inches in sometimes! I have such a height complex. My sister is 5'11 and I top out at 5'4.5 and it's just now fair! LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users