Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#311 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

oh my gosh no! My problem is I have no real idea what size shoe I wear in european sizes. I feel like every time i see a listing for one they say oh its this US size and then show the measurement inside the shoe which the measurement inside is the same as a shoe similar of mine but i'm not a US 5!

Ok I found these shoes, but I've only found them on ebay I normally wear a size 8 or 8.5. On the inside sole of a shoe I measure 9.5 or 10 if its pointy toed. I really want a green shoe similar in these greens, not grass green.

There is another listing of these as a 36.5 but the pics make them look yellow so I'll post this one so you can see the color: $585 NEW Manolo Blahnik Lime Green Satin Flats 5 - eBay (item 290314071934 end time May-07-09 15:10:57 PDT)

Or I love these heels: LOUBOUTIN Green Metallic Night Cage Zeppa Sandals 40.5 - eBay (item 170327484260 end time May-08-09 09:53:57 PDT)

OMG thanks for offering to help me! I was really wanting pink louboutins, but when I saw the green I died!!!! I have to have green shoes now, HAVE to! Preferably w/out breaking the bank, ha!

#312 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

Jac-Those heels above are soooo cute!!! I love, love, love them.

#313 melette

melette
      • 893 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

SHOES SHOES SHOES!! Gotta love them! I'm so in love with all of them, I thought i'd share!

Here are my reception heels and flats:
        Click the image to open in full size.
        I will be going barefoot during the ceremony.

And here are my "something blue" shoes. I plan on wearing them during our engagement photo shoot and for our "Legal" wedding at the SF courthouse:

I can't wait to wear them!
        http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#314 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

loving this thread ladies.what do you think to the touch up shanika ones?thought i wud include the link as i have looked everywhere for wedges then i found this site hopefully might help someone.

Wedge Heel Bridal Shoes

#315 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

Shell-I love the Shanika shoes. I think they are real pretty and the buckle is too cute.

#316 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

love the Manolo's Jac! In my experience European styles run small - I'm always bigger in them.

So ladies - after my previous thread and your votes - I got these shoes:

RAS satin flats - I just got them in the mail! I love them but they are very uncomfortable! ahh I might just have to deal with the pain.

#317 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tropicalhopeful
                Here are my shoes...

crazy (but comfortable) golden glitter, I love them! They are coloriffics gala.
                I have these shoes! I originally bought them to wear for the wedding but then I found my fuschia ones. They're really comfy! I wore them with a beige/gold dress for a wedding that I went to and my feet didn't hurt at all.

#318 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Adlergray
                  Good I love them but they are a little big in the outside arch of my foot but they will be under my dress so I'm glad someone else had a good experience with them
                  I must say..they're high as hell so I wore them for my ceremony and a lil of my reception and then they came off and I put on flip flops.

#319 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
                  • 444 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

I still haven't found my perfect fushcia shoes...I just ordered some white satin dyeables but they didnt fit well. I'm still on the search for THE shoes.

Jess- I love the yellow satin flats...super cute!

#320 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:05 PM

Jess- I am so sad that those cute shoes are uncomfortable. BOO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users