Photo

Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2001 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:19 AM

not crazy at all! I am the opposite... I am 5'2" and he is 6'6" (seriously). SO I NEED to wear heels for the ceremony and pictures of us together, but I want to have some pictures of me barefoot in the sand, so I made some barefoot sandals as well for me and my bridesmaids. That way, I get the best of both worlds! (Who am I kidding? I am flip-flop obsessed so I am sure I will have a pair of cute flip flops too! Best of 3 worlds?)

So, you could do flats for some parts, and cute heels for others. Best of both worlds!

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

not at all!!! I do think it would be cuter if you were shorter than him for the ceremony. My FI is alot shorter than me but i thought about finding some heels simply for some shots of me alone. Still not sure if that's a lil crazy

#2002 jyoung646

jyoung646
    • Site Supporter
    • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

Well I originally planned on wearing these white Badgley Mischkas (Oma Sandal) during the ceremony (and then changing into flipflops for reception) but I recently bought these blue Kate Spades to wear to my shower party. I LOVE these blue shoes.. what do you guys think if I wore the Kate Spade heel to both my shower party and wedding? I'd wear the Badgley Michkas for my dress rehersal dinner then. I don't know.. I'm so torn between these two shoes. 

kate-spade.jpgbadgley-mischka.jpg

#2003 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
      • 208 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

Mine are bright orange! The picture doesn't do them justice...they are soooo bright. I love them!

Married! May 13 2012!

#2004 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
        • 208 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:33 AM

Love seeing all of the shoes!

Married! May 13 2012!

#2005 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

I love these kate spades, I have been admiring them for months now but they are more of a cobalt and I need navy!!!

I LOVE coloured shoes with a wedding dress so I saw go with the kate spades for both as they are so fun and stunning as well they can be your something blue!!!!

Originally Posted by jyoung646 

Well I originally planned on wearing these white Badgley Mischkas (Oma Sandal) during the ceremony (and then changing into flipflops for reception) but I recently bought these blue Kate Spades to wear to my shower party. I LOVE these blue shoes.. what do you guys think if I wore the Kate Spade heel to both my shower party and wedding? I'd wear the Badgley Michkas for my dress rehersal dinner then. I don't know.. I'm so torn between these two shoes. 

#2006 venus909

venus909
            • 328 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!  Are they Orange with red or is that like a hot pink?  If you don't mind me asking... where did you find them?

Originally Posted by WeddingMay 

Mine are bright orange! The picture doesn't do them justice...they are soooo bright. I love them!

#2007 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

I bought my wedding shoes and then decided to experiment and attempt to bling out my heel. This is the first time I've ever done this. Here's a pic of my work. I completed one shoe, working on the other one now. The lighting doesn't do it any justice. I guarantee you, they look fab in person! I'm so excited. 

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2914.JPG

#2008 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

Great job!!  They look so well done. 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I bought my wedding shoes and then decided to experiment and attempt to bling out my heel. This is the first time I've ever done this. Here's a pic of my work. I completed one shoe, working on the other one now. The lighting doesn't do it any justice. I guarantee you, they look fab in person! I'm so excited. 

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2914.JPG

#2009 JBean

JBean
                  • 429 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:08 AM

I LOVE these kate spades. I'd been eyeing them myself but the budget made me choose a different pair. I say GO FOR IT! If you love them - wear them!

Originally Posted by jyoung646 

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                    Bride & Groom + 29

#2010 NamasteLotus

NamasteLotus
                    • 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

These are my barefoot wedding sandals, I ordered a size 7 but they fit a bit snug and had to buy some clasp extensions from the local craft store:

anklet rhinestone silver.jpg

And these are my wedding shoes for the reception and ceremony/reception when we come home (got these for a GREAT deal on "Charmed" Shoes by Paris Hilton.jpg

"Charmed" Shoes by Paris Hilton.jpg

Love how the blue peeks out from under my dress ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users