Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1971 awillia3

awillia3
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

www.Artyce.com

Please tell Candra the owner that Angelia Williams sent you - You can call them or email them from the site and they will design your shoes - whatever you want!

#1972 megsosborn

megsosborn
    • 70 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

I wore a pair of gold bow pumps for pictures then put on barefoot sandals for our ceremony and reception on the beach :)

Gold PumpsBarefoot Sandals

#1973 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
      • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:38 AM

Gorgeous gold heels, megsosborn! I wore

I wore a pair of gold bow pumps for pictures then put on barefoot sandals for our ceremony and reception on the beach :)

Gold PumpsBarefoot Sandals

#1974 Jessamaka

Jessamaka
        • 49 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:37 AM

Great idea!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Haha I wear mine in my room (carpeted) every night to get them worked in.  I think its helping...and I love putting them on. 

#1975 Jwed12

Jwed12
          • 251 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

I am having such a dilemma! I am getting married on the beach, so heels will sink. I could do wedges, but I'm actually looking forward to being barefoot in the sand. It sounds romantic to me. :) However, I do want to wear some cute heels for the reception. Here are my questions....

1. Has anyone been in Jamaica before in June? Is the sand going to burn my feet? (I vaguely remember a girl saying that it wasn't hot at all, and I think she was July. I just can't find the post.)

2. Should I get my dress hemmed for being barefoot and then it will be a tad short when I put on shoes? Or should I get it hemmed for shoes, and let it drag in the sand? (I'm worried that I'll trip coming down the "isle" if it's too long.)

Is anyone else having these same thoughts???? Thanks! I appreciate the input. :)

#1976 kris9685

kris9685
            • 173 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

LOVE these!!! Who makes them?

Originally Posted by Amanda+Dave View Post

Here are my shoes ... I was out buying some new flip flops, since my puppy thought my existing pairs would make great chew toys, when I saw them. They are perfect for my dress which also has some flower detail in the single strap.

I am soooo excited. A little over three months until we say I do!!!

shoes1.jpg

shoes2.jpg

#1977 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
              • 270 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:35 AM

I havent chosen shoes yet. there are TOO many options.  Once I pick my dress I will be able to narrow it down.  here are some for you ladies to drool over from brides.com today http://www.brides.co...-brides#slide=1

I especially LOVE the blingy ones on the first page. sigh! If only my shoe budget were $1000 haha

Holly

#1978 KatieJ

KatieJ
                • 168 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Oh i love the barefoot jewels... Where did you buy them??

#1979 astef

astef
                  • 161 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

Hey Jwed12

I am having the same thoughts - I am wearing barefoot sandals during the ceremony and heels for the reception, but I just went with very small heels (less than an inch I think) so I will hem my dress for those heels and just have it a tad long for the ceremony... as long as your heels aren't too high you should be okay. I think too long is always better than too short..!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

I am having such a dilemma! I am getting married on the beach, so heels will sink. I could do wedges, but I'm actually looking forward to being barefoot in the sand. It sounds romantic to me. :) However, I do want to wear some cute heels for the reception. Here are my questions....

1. Has anyone been in Jamaica before in June? Is the sand going to burn my feet? (I vaguely remember a girl saying that it wasn't hot at all, and I think she was July. I just can't find the post.)

2. Should I get my dress hemmed for being barefoot and then it will be a tad short when I put on shoes? Or should I get it hemmed for shoes, and let it drag in the sand? (I'm worried that I'll trip coming down the "isle" if it's too long.)

Is anyone else having these same thoughts???? Thanks! I appreciate the input. :)

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#1980 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hi Katie! I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that question about the barefoot jewels was directed to me or not? I'm actually a jewelry designer and designed all of mine in case you're interested. I create custom pairs for brides and their bridal parties all of the time :) Here's my site if you're interested :)

Oh i love the barefoot jewels... Where did you buy them??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users