Jump to content

Photo

Show off your shoes....


  • Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1191 Monique

Monique
  • Jr. Member
  • 415 posts

    Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:06 PM



    Originally Posted by cgeris 

    where did you get these?? they're so pretty!
     

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsGP2be 

    Here's my shoes for our beach wedding in MX last week :)



    this may seem like a silly question - but when a website tells you that the heel height is 4" and the platform is 1'...does that mean the 1" platform is part of the 4" heel or do you add the two together? My dress has been tailored to a 4.5" heel...so I'm trying to figure out which heels will work!



    so if there is a 1 inch platform and a four inch heel you still have a four inch shoe but the heel height won't seem so hard to walk in with the platform which is usually around the front part of the shoe so it's like walking in a 3 inch shoe with the platform....like this:

     Badgley Mischka - Randee see there's a one inch platform with a 4.5 inch heel.

     

     



    #1192 cgeris

    cgeris
    • Jr. Member
    • 159 posts

      Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:15 PM


      Thanks! I looked at 6pm.com and didn't see them :( I will look on Zappos tonight - I think they're fabulous!

       

      And thanks for the heel information - I am looking for 4.5 in heels and the ones I ordered seemed way too tall so I got confused! I think we're all good now!

      Originally Posted by Monique 



      Quote:
      Originally Posted by cgeris 

      where did you get these?? they're so pretty!
       

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsGP2be 

      Here's my shoes for our beach wedding in MX last week :)



      this may seem like a silly question - but when a website tells you that the heel height is 4" and the platform is 1'...does that mean the 1" platform is part of the 4" heel or do you add the two together? My dress has been tailored to a 4.5" heel...so I'm trying to figure out which heels will work!



      so if there is a 1 inch platform and a four inch heel you still have a four inch shoe but the heel height won't seem so hard to walk in with the platform which is usually around the front part of the shoe so it's like walking in a 3 inch shoe with the platform....like this:

       Badgley Mischka - Randee see there's a one inch platform with a 4.5 inch heel.

       

       





      #1193 Lite

      Lite
      • Newbie
      • 96 posts

        Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

        http://canada.zappos...p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

        I just ordered these tonight!!  I really love them in the Bordeaux!  I wanted blue Badgley's but Zappo's didn't have my size anymore.  I think these make up for it.



        #1194 cgeris

        cgeris
        • Jr. Member
        • 159 posts

          Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

          I didn't find them on either website :( if anyone knows where else I can look for them please let me know!
           

          Originally Posted by cgeris 


          Thanks! I looked at 6pm.com and didn't see them :( I will look on Zappos tonight - I think they're fabulous!

           

          And thanks for the heel information - I am looking for 4.5 in heels and the ones I ordered seemed way too tall so I got confused! I think we're all good now!

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Monique 



          Quote:
          Originally Posted by cgeris 

          where did you get these?? they're so pretty!
           

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MrsGP2be 

          Here's my shoes for our beach wedding in MX last week :)



          this may seem like a silly question - but when a website tells you that the heel height is 4" and the platform is 1'...does that mean the 1" platform is part of the 4" heel or do you add the two together? My dress has been tailored to a 4.5" heel...so I'm trying to figure out which heels will work!



          so if there is a 1 inch platform and a four inch heel you still have a four inch shoe but the heel height won't seem so hard to walk in with the platform which is usually around the front part of the shoe so it's like walking in a 3 inch shoe with the platform....like this:

           Badgley Mischka - Randee see there's a one inch platform with a 4.5 inch heel.

           

           


           




          #1195 adcarter41

          adcarter41
          • Jr. Member
          • 188 posts

            Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:11 PM

            I'd really like to know where to find these too!
             

            Originally Posted by cgeris 

            I didn't find them on either website :( if anyone knows where else I can look for them please let me know!
             

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cgeris 


            Thanks! I looked at 6pm.com and didn't see them :( I will look on Zappos tonight - I think they're fabulous!

             

            And thanks for the heel information - I am looking for 4.5 in heels and the ones I ordered seemed way too tall so I got confused! I think we're all good now!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Monique 



            Quote:
            Originally Posted by cgeris 

            where did you get these?? they're so pretty!
             

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MrsGP2be 

            Here's my shoes for our beach wedding in MX last week :)



            this may seem like a silly question - but when a website tells you that the heel height is 4" and the platform is 1'...does that mean the 1" platform is part of the 4" heel or do you add the two together? My dress has been tailored to a 4.5" heel...so I'm trying to figure out which heels will work!



            so if there is a 1 inch platform and a four inch heel you still have a four inch shoe but the heel height won't seem so hard to walk in with the platform which is usually around the front part of the shoe so it's like walking in a 3 inch shoe with the platform....like this:

             Badgley Mischka - Randee see there's a one inch platform with a 4.5 inch heel.

             

             


             

             



            #1196 lisa203

            lisa203
            • Member
            • 681 posts

              Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:19 PM

              Ok, here are mine. Love that they aren’t that high. FI isn’t too tall so we’ll be the same height when I have these on.

               

              IMG00033-20101128-1525.jpg



              #1197 sxcT

              sxcT
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,282 posts

                Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

                So friggin cute!!
                 

                Originally Posted by lisa203 

                Ok, here are mine. Love that they aren’t that high. FI isn’t too tall so we’ll be the same height when I have these on.

                 

                IMG00033-20101128-1525.jpg





                #1198 shelbygirl

                shelbygirl
                • Jr. Member
                • 186 posts

                  Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:57 AM

                  Yes, do you ladies know the brand of shoe? Maybe we could try searching that way. I love all the jewels.  Very beachy, elegant and comfy:)



                  #1199 adcarter41

                  adcarter41
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 188 posts

                    Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

                    The brand is Naughty Monkey. I saw them in black on 6pm.com. The name of the shoe is Tiara. I've searched and searched though and it seems like they are out of stock everywhere so they must not be making them anymore. If anyone has better luck please let me know. 



                    #1200 shelbygirl

                    shelbygirl
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 186 posts

                      Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

                      Thanks for letting me know the brand/style. I'm on a mission to find these....if I do, I will let you know:)




                      Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings


                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users