Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:14 AM

Here are mine !

Click the image to open in full size.
    Loving Married Life!

#102 Myda77

Myda77
    • 821 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

Here are my shoes, I was thinking about dying them teal but I am still thinking about it. Anways I know I will get another pair since I have absolutely no will power when it comes to shoes!

Maida & Tomas
      Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#103 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Myda77
        Here are my shoes, I was thinking about dying them teal but I am still thinking about it. Anways I know I will get another pair since I have absolutely no will power when it comes to shoes!

Ive seen these on my shoe search and I think they are really pretty!

#104 Myda77

Myda77
        • 821 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Ive seen these on my shoe search and I think they are really pretty!

Thanks! It took me forever to pick just one, but like I said I see another pair in my future.
          Maida & Tomas
          Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#105 dollbird

dollbird
          • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

I just splurged on mine today. Still have brain damage from the amount I spent, but I love them so much and will get lots of mileage out of them since they're silver. My wedding is on the beach.

#106 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
            • 149 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:04 AM

Love the infamous "Sex in the City...Carrie's stolen shoes" Manolos dollbird! I also got those for my wedding shoes when I was originally going to wear a silver dress. I decided to go with these fuschia Manolos instead but I am keeping the classic silver Sedaraby as they are very versatile. Dress is white with black lace trim but I wanted the shoe to be a pop color.
              Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
              Our first baby (a...

#107 MarchBride

MarchBride
              • 101 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dollbird
                I just splurged on mine today. Still have brain damage from the amount I spent, but I love them so much and will get lots of mileage out of them since they're silver. My wedding is on the beach.
                Love these shoes! How high are they?

#108 dollbird

dollbird
                • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

They're 3.5" but you can also get them in 4". Blkladylaw, the fuschia Seradaby is a great idea and would look stunning with your dress. I'm so jealous you have 2 pairs. :P

#109 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
                  • 149 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

I am a shoe and handbag addict and unfortunately have not been able to continue spending on my addiction since all funds need to go toward the wedding. I'm a longtime member of The Purse Blog/The Purse Forum and The Fashion Spot forums which has only enabled me by exposing me to all the new shoes/bags that are coming out. I also have a blog about fashion accessories hautelegaldiva.blogspot.com

I have been trying to evolve over the years to get fewer trendy less expensive lower quality things and instead buy fewer but better quality classic accessories that I'll have a lifetime. I think those silver Manolos are one of those things you will get your moneys worth out of. The key is to try the find the bargains on them on sale or on ebay and not to pay retail. I have the shorter heel ones also...I figured they would be more practical for a long day vs. the 4 inch. Great choice!

Are you worried about walking in them on the beach at all

I look forward to seeing more shoes posts!!!
                    Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
                    Our first baby (a...

#110 EricaG

EricaG
                    • 1,915 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:40 AM

Since I am not a shoe person (I much prefer barefoot!), I am going to be barefoot on the beach during the ceremony. Then for the reception I found 2 pairs of flip flops that I can wear.

The white ones are MONTEGO BAY and have white and silver sequins, and if I walk in the sand, they will leave palm tree imprints.

The green ones are REEF and have a very comfortable sole. They are more green than teal, but since my dress will be down to the floor, who will see my feet anyway. Across the top, there are sea shells and large rhinstones on them.
                      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users