Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I like these.  I think they are so much fun.  At first, I had my mind set on some formal white shoes with crystal but then I thought I want to wear something fun and unexpected so I bought all silver sparkle peep toe shoes.  I love them. 
 

Originally Posted by Praye View Post

What do you guys think of these shoes?  I love the flowers and fuchsia color but i'm wondering if i need something more formal looking...

 

shoes_iaec1247915.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brenners,

     I would say our wedding is semi formal.  but seeing everyone getting satin shoes with bling all almost swayed me to go that way, but thanks you guys, i'm gonna stick to these shoes ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a great deal. I am still trying to find my shoes; I already have my dress. You will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Everyone can't and shouldn't be a size 4. I know what you mean, some on my family is the same way. I want to slim down a bit for myself, not them. If I don't, then oh well, I know we are all going to look beautiful for our speacial day! BTW, I love retailmenot!

 

Originally Posted by Praye View Post


I got them at shoes.com, and used a online coupon at retailmenot.com so i got it for 35bucks. awesome deal.  I haven't looked for my dress yet cause i'm working on losing some more weight prior to wedding.  My family thinks I should be a size 4 to look beautiful in a white gown.  Crazy Asian family!  I won't ever get down to a size 4 but i do want to slim down a bit. so holding off on trying dresses for now....

 

Quote:



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too!! for all my online orders now, i go to retailmenot for coupons, most of the time I find 10% off or free shipping which is so awesome!!  I am also slimming down for myself and my fiance is doing the same, we are exercising together for us to feel better :)

 

 


Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 View Post

That's a great deal. I am still trying to find my shoes; I already have my dress. You will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Everyone can't and shouldn't be a size 4. I know what you mean, some on my family is the same way. I want to slim down a bit for myself, not them. If I don't, then oh well, I know we are all going to look beautiful for our speacial day! BTW, I love retailmenot!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Amen to that mrsgreene! Everyone looks beautiful no matter what their size. Good luck on finding shoes to go with your dress! 

 

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 View Post

That's a great deal. I am still trying to find my shoes; I already have my dress. You will look beautiful no matter what size you are. Everyone can't and shouldn't be a size 4. I know what you mean, some on my family is the same way. I want to slim down a bit for myself, not them. If I don't, then oh well, I know we are all going to look beautiful for our speacial day! BTW, I love retailmenot!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, my honey is helping me complete the ultimate shoe trinity (louboutins, jimmy choos and manolo blahniks)...  he picked these up for me a few months ago and told me that THESE babies should be my wedding shoe..of course, i haven't told him that i already have two other pairs of FABULOUS shoes to wear..but who cares, right?  i've got a whole 2 weeks to wear fabulous shoes while on vacay so these babies will get their time to shine!  cheesy.gif

 

jimmy ii.jpg

 

now, i need to start working on the manolos...msnwink.gif   smile159.gif

 

happy planning, all!

 

R~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Love Love Love them ;-)

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

so, my honey is helping me complete the ultimate shoe trinity (louboutins, jimmy choos and manolo blahniks)...  he picked these up for me a few months ago and told me that THESE babies should be my wedding shoe..of course, i haven't told him that i already have two other pairs of FABULOUS shoes to wear..but who cares, right?  i've got a whole 2 weeks to wear fabulous shoes while on vacay so these babies will get their time to shine!  cheesy.gif

 

jimmy ii.jpg

 

now, i need to start working on the manolos...msnwink.gif   smile159.gif

 

happy planning, all!

 

R~



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

k so this is what im thinking of doing...as my colours are turquoise blue/green/burnt orange/with  touch of black......so for my shoes i wanted something no one is going to expect! lol i just dont know which one to do lol

 

 

ELIZANA_APPLE-GREEN-LUSTER-SATIN_large.jpgEVELIXA_APPLE-GREEN-LUS-SAT-RIBBN_front-large.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love, love, love the ruffle one. Where did you get it from?
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

k so this is what im thinking of doing...as my colours are turquoise blue/green/burnt orange/with  touch of black......so for my shoes i wanted something no one is going to expect! lol i just dont know which one to do lol

 

 

ELIZANA_APPLE-GREEN-LUSTER-SATIN_large.jpgEVELIXA_APPLE-GREEN-LUS-SAT-RIBBN_front-large.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×