Photo

Leaving Sunday for Punta Cana!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

I am so excited! I am going on my first ever girls trip. I know that sounds lame but my first marriage was extremely controlling and well you know the story. But now I actually have wonderful girlfriends who my fabulous FI encourages me to hang out with. I gotta tell you having girlfriends is incredible! Anyway.... the three of us who are going had a tough 2007 so we had decided in October to go to on a trip. This was before we got engaged so its not even really a bachelorette party or anything. Just a wonderful girls getaway. We are going to the Riu Palace Macao in Punta Cana. I have already put the offer out there but anyone who is getting married there and didnt see my previous offers shoot me a PM if you want me to take any pics or gather any info while I am there. We are going Sunday through Saturday and cant wait!!!

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:51 AM

You are going to have a freakin' blast! I am so jealous! Bring back lots and lots of pics!!

#3 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
      • 2,302 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

Have a wonderful time! Would you mind taking a few shots of the airport? I have heard it is really unique. I just dont want to be too surprised when I get there. Thanks! Have fun in the sun and a pina coloda or 2 for me :~)
        2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#4 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:04 AM

FUN! A girls trip wooo hooo! have a great time!

#5 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
          • 1,016 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

That is awesome. I am very excited for you and it seems like a long time coming. Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself.

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:28 PM

Sounds like a blast. Have fun!

#7 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by twinkletoes
                Have a wonderful time! Would you mind taking a few shots of the airport? I have heard it is really unique. I just dont want to be too surprised when I get there. Thanks! Have fun in the sun and a pina coloda or 2 for me :~)
                I sure will (on both the pics and the pina colada or 2)!

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Have fun My best vacation EVER was when me and 10 of my girlfriends went to Key West without our men. I love girls weekends!!!

#9 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

Girls' weekends are the BEST EVER! Have a wonderful time! I'm jealous, I'd love to be off to some place warm and sunny right now!

Think of how excited FI and the puppies will be to see you when you get home!

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

How FUN!!!! I must admit I am jealous

I hope you have the best trip ever (well, besides your wedding... ) getting to hang out with your girlfriends! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users