NJ Brides

JennyK

Congrats ladies!! I am not a jersey bride, but I am super close in Allentown, PA!!! Getting married in 30 days woo hoo in Punta Cana!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats girls!!  Borgesn you know what they say you can take the girl out of jersey but you can't take jersey out of the girl. lol  Happy planning!! 
Thanks NJBride2014! Sooooooo true! Happy planning to you too!

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 View Post

Congrats ladies!! I am not a jersey bride, but I am super close in Allentown, PA!!! Getting married in 30 days woo hoo in Punta Cana!!

Wow it's almost here. Congrats and enjoy every moment!! woot.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm also a NJ bride getttng married on May 4th, 2014 in Cancun.  The costs up here to hold a wedding are just not worth it for me.  I'd much rather go away and have a smaller more intimate wedding in a beautiful place.  And party for a week straight with my loved ones.

I'm also a NJ bride getttng married on May 4th, 2014 in Cancun.  The costs up here to hold a wedding are just not worth it for me.  I'd much rather go away and have a smaller more intimate wedding in a beautiful place.  And party for a week straight with my loved ones.
Newlyengaged13 yeah nj is crazy expensive to plan a wedding. I hope we get a good turnout to our destination wedding. If not it'll just be me and my groom but that will be fine too. Lol

• 1 month later...

To all the NJ brides who do not have a dress yet Loehmann's in Paramus is having a big sale on saturday.  They are having a "Grab the Gown" event on designer dresses and the dresses are $300 to $1,000.00.  I plan on being there bright and early on saturday morning with my sisters/bridesmaids to hopefully find my dress and save some money.  Just wanted to share the info.  http://www.loehmanns.com/BRIDAL/