Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7181 giraffexx

giraffexx
  • 498 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:46 AM

Where is everyone going for their honeymoons? We're going to Maui and Lanai, Hawaii in January for 10 days!!

#7182 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

Thank you kshows and giraffexx!!! :) I can't wait to give the pics to FI

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

WOW ..HOLY MOLY..Jess...you look like a phuckking hot Victoria Secret Angel!!

Like others said, $650 is nothing if I can look like you in pics!

I am very very tempted to do that, but I have the opposite problem.  I am a 90lb with a surfboard chest! 

Hi Ladies!!!!

Sorry I've been m.i.a. for a while. Work has been really busy for me and has been taking up way too much of my time!!! On my lunch breaks I've been sneaking on to read the updates and sooo much has happened! My boss is out today so I'm taking advantage

JES!!!

OMG woman!! You are rocking some serious hot babeness. You totally look like the chicks on Maxim. Totally tasteful and you look amazing!! I'm not at that confidence level but you totally rocked it. Great poses too!! I hear ya on the practicing part.

Can't wait to hear what the FI will say!! He'll be speechless. $650 is not bad at all. LOVE IT!!!

JHarris it was the wine ahah thats where the cofidence came from lol no but seriosuly every woman should do this

Originally Posted by kerrimark2010 

Wow Jess - you look smokin hot!  If we weren't planning to get pregnant soon after the wedding, I'd totally do my own!

Just had my last day of work today - we leave on Tuesday!!  So excited, yet so much to do! 

And for those of you looking for cute bridesmaid bags, the Gap has these super dark denim totes with just the word "Love" embroidered on them.  They're on sale for like $12 (they were $34!), and they're awesome.  It's something they could definitely use again, because it's not all wedding-ish.  Bought them for my MOH and my mom.  Lol and me.  :-)

Oh congrats on the baby news!! well it always make a great future gift

Thanks for the confidence about the seat arrangements Danielle and Jess-

Kerrimark-I hope everything turns out perfect! Safe travels!

Jenny, OMG! I completely had a meltdown last night and just start boo hooing to my MOH who I got into it with this week. There are so many things going on. My life feels so hectic right now.

Lisa, LOL! At least now and not 2 days before the wedding. At least everything will be out of your system.

One of the new brides (I think bride2be22?) was asking about Pelicano's beach. I was rereading Lady Di's review the other day and she had a shot of Pelicano's beach so I know you can find one there.

We have so many new brides on here! Welcome all new ladies! We ave to find the most current list so you can add yourselves and we can keep track of all of the wedding dates.

Jess, I've been STALKING the planning threads! LOL!  When are you posting?

HAAHHAAHAH I am posting next saturday before we go because I know I am not going to be able to sleep

Where is everyone going for their honeymoons? We're going to Maui and Lanai, Hawaii in January for 10 days!!

We are headed to Greece in May for our 6 month anniversary lol really we just wanted something to look forward to and thought it would be nice to do the honeymoon than :)

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7183 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by giraffexx 

We are going to Puerto Morales to stay at the Secrets Silversands after we leave the Royal for our "honeymoon trip."
        We are always traveling/going places so we will have a couple more trips next year. I went to those Hawaiian islands in 2006 and had a ball! You will enjoy it!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7184 risa1818

risa1818
        • 116 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

Msglave - Would you mind adding me to the list? I would do it myself but not sure how to go about that....

OK ladies, I think this is the most updated list! That'll mean Shirley_Ken just got married on the 28th and Natalie is getting married today!!!! Shirley, I hope everything was good for ya! Natalie, hope you have a PERFECT wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it. Future Mrs. Yak, what dates are you there for? FI and I arrive on 12-8. New ladies, please feel free to quote and add yourselves!

After the wedding we are moving to Cozumel for a few nights, then heading back to the Royal after everyone is gone to finish out our honeymoon there!! I wish we could have traveled to different island/country after but this will be a lot easier for us. We will probably do a trip to somewhere else when our anniversary comes up :)

Originally Posted by msglave 

We are going to Puerto Morales to stay at the Secrets Silversands after we leave the Royal for our "honeymoon trip."
          We are always traveling/going places so we will have a couple more trips next year. I went to those Hawaiian islands in 2006 and had a ball! You will enjoy it!

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#7185 risa1818

risa1818
          • 116 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

Happy wedding day Natalie!! Hope it is amazing and can't wait to hear all about it when you come back as a MRS. !!

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#7186 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by msglave 

Ladies, this is a section from an email I just got from the admins on my Wedding Website. I tried googling it but it is strictly tech talk. Can someone break it down?

Dear Valued Client,

We need to inform you that our site, WeddingWindow.com is currently experiencing a Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. While this attack is affecting access to our main site, it is NOT affecting access to your personal wedding website or access to your account.

Basically someone or a group is being shitty and flooding the site's servers. Are you able to log in and navigate your own site?

#7187 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Jess,

Your pics only look very very HUGE in older versions of IE.  My employer didn't upgrade the internet browser for security reasons.  At home, I have a more recent version of IE, and the pics are in perfect size!  My FI thought I was browsing at the VS site while I was looking at your pics! lol

HAHA yet another reason that I have been stressed. FI and I both work at Microsoft and IE 9 beta just launched a couple of weeks ago for me and my group...it all makes sense now! lol

#7188 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

p.s. i dislike sammi sweetheart on jersey shore ROFL.... (yes, mtv is my guilty pleasure)

#7189 bride2bdebbie

bride2bdebbie
                  • 113 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Thanks msglave for the info regarding the beach! I will check out Lady Di's pics to view the beach.

Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011

#7190 Heidi82

Heidi82
                    • 72 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

Jes - I'm a bit late on seeing your BD pics - WHOA!!!  They are on fire!!!!  SO hot!  I want to do this now too! 

Maybe for our one year anniversary...

jenny310 - That is so cute about your bach. party!  A few of my friends and I did the same thing about two years ago when we went to New Orleans for Halloween!  We just changed the dwarf's names to something that either fit our personality or some girls did a slutty name...LOL I guess we all figured we were in New Orleans and no one knows us there!  Have fun!

msglave - Can you add me to the list also :)  My date is July 22, 2011.

I didn't do the vegetarian food tasting when I went.  Now I wish I did b/c FI's mom is a vegetarian.  Oops!

runningbride - I remember you asking about a spray tan place in Playa before you left for your wedding.  Did you find one there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users