Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5791 orbitingbklyn

orbitingbklyn
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kerrimark2010
    He's fantastic. And we're doing the same thing you are, including him as a guest. Way to buck the system, sister! :-)
    yeah, i'd like to at least get something for my money! do you have him staying at gran porto or royal? my plan is gran porto on thurs & fri nites (wedding on fri at 4pm) so that way he can come over at 1pm from gran porto on fri & start photos (sun sets at 5:15pm so gotta get the pix in!)

#5792 orbitingbklyn

orbitingbklyn
    • 71 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jamk32179
      OMG I feel your pain. I am now on my 3rd WC since December. This is getting rediculous. I am now working with Rebekah. Anyone have any experience with her? I'm just ready for it to be here already!!!
      i agree that Rebekah is good. i got a little frustrated at first with emailing & not getting the thorough responses i wanted. i called her & she was sooo nice & then i felt better & have had the rest of our contact by email.

but i've gotten the most info here from you ladies!!!

#5793 orbitingbklyn

orbitingbklyn
      • 71 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

Juliet1 - September 17, 2010
        jamk32179- September 18, 2010
        smckinney22 - October 9, 2010
        Runningbride24 - October 10, 2010
        ReidCapote - October 24, 2010
        Shirley_Ken - October 28, 2010
        Natalie79 - October 30, 2010
        Celine- November 5, 2010
        bmlynch - November 6, 2010
        Randi - November 11, 2010
        Trinas79 - November 11, 2010
        jesmcan - November 12, 2010
        futuremrs1113-November 13, 2010
        giraffexx - November 19, 2010
        mslisaaragon - November 22, 2010
        Lisa DSO- November 24, 2010
        Jenny310 - November 27, 2010
        FutureMrsYak- December 2, 2010
        orbitingbklyn (rachel) december 3, 2010
        msglave-December 11, 2010
        MichaelandAraceli- December 18, 2010

N&J2011 - April 1, 2011
        pineapplebride - *maybe* April 2011
        ChicagoBride2011- May 1, 2011
        speedy130 - May 7, 2011
        sarahe786 - May 15, 2011
        rosieposie - May 22, 2011
        Prettypigpig - July 4, 2011
        Augustbride2011 -August 20, 2011

#5794 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hey ladies, Sorry I've been MIA, I had two deaths in my family. Before the MI office was dissolved, my WC sent me multiple menus. She said that I could pick 2 entrees as long as they were marked. She said I was free to choose from any of the menus. However, you can not choose soup and salad if your package is a 3 course package.(EX: If you have the classic package, you will get salad, entree and dessert, but if you have luxury, you get soup, salad, and dessert). Does that make sense?
          The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5795 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by msglave
            Hey ladies, Sorry I've been MIA, I had two deaths in my family. Before the MI office was dissolved, my WC sent me multiple menus. She said that I could pick 2 entrees as long as they were marked. She said I was free to choose from any of the menus. However, you can not choose soup and salad if your package is a 3 course package.(EX: If you have the classic package, you will get salad, entree and dessert, but if you have luxury, you get soup, salad, and dessert). Does that make sense?
            I'm sorry to hear about the deaths in your family
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5796 jamk32179

jamk32179
            • 341 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:09 AM

How is everyone differentiating who is ordering what? I saw someone did different colored ribbons. I was thinking about maybe doing different types of mini tequila bottles or maracas. I better decide soon...Its becoming crunch time!
              September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#5797 msglave

msglave
              • 933 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

Thanks Jess. Jamk, I think I'm going to use either ribbon or colored dots.
                The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5798 Shirley_Ken

Shirley_Ken
                • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hello,

Elsa is my wedding coordinator and I just had a question about the cocktail hour.

I was originally quoted 10 dollars per person to upgrade to the hot hors d'oeuvres with the open bar. Elsa is now telling me that hot hors d'oeuvres are no longer available, but if I have an email saying that she can specially request them but it will now be 20 dollars per person. I think this is totally unfair!

Is anyone else getting married between now and December who is doing this upgrade so I can use this as bargaining leverage? I'm angry and super frustrated!

Also, I have been told that I CANNOT have the chaivari chairs anymore either

#5799 Natalie79

Natalie79
                  • 112 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shirley_Ken
                    Hello,

Elsa is my wedding coordinator and I just had a question about the cocktail hour.

I was originally quoted 10 dollars per person to upgrade to the hot hors d'oeuvres with the open bar. Elsa is now telling me that hot hors d'oeuvres are no longer available, but if I have an email saying that she can specially request them but it will now be 20 dollars per person. I think this is totally unfair!

Is anyone else getting married between now and December who is doing this upgrade so I can use this as bargaining leverage? I'm angry and super frustrated!

Oh no!! I was told I can have chivari & hot hors d'oeuvres too! She quoted me a $15 charge for hot hd's. That is not good, I'm going to email by WC (Angie) and see what the deal is.

#5800 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shirley_Ken
                      Hello,

I was quoted incorrectly on the cocktail hour from my first coordinator and then the second coordinator said they would not honor the original pricing. I decided to cancel the entire thing because I was so annoyed. Plus my reception is right after the wedding....if people want a drink they can go to the pool bar...LOL
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users