Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1941 becks1581

becks1581
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

Thanks! I think it's a great idea to do the site visit at the same time of year that you'll be having your wedding. We're planning to do the same thing this May (still waiting on confirmation for our date in May, 2011). PLUS, what a terrific excuse for a little vaca?!?

I'll be sure to let you know what questions pop into my head!

#1942 becks1581

becks1581
    • 477 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

duplicate post...

#1943 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
      • 164 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

I just realized..... once you sent in your deposit, what kind of "receipt/contract" did you receive? I remember emailing Kim and asking for a confirmation, and all I got in response was that her emails were my confirmation.?
        He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#1944 jennieestelle

jennieestelle
        • 30 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

It's official, we are booked for the Royal Feburary 6, 2010!!! Thanks for everyones help and I look forward talking more as the date approaches :).

#1945 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

here is what Kimberly told me about rehearsal dinner..

Quote:
            My sentence was supposed to say in answer to the day pass question; they do not have to pay for a day pass just to come to the dinner. If you are having children then yes you will have to use a restaurant at the Gran or make this a private function at the Royal. It is up to you to decide. The price for the semi private is less than the price for a private. Semi private is $15.00 per person for real guests and $30.00 for non real guests. The price for a private is $25.00 per person for real resort guests and $50.00 per person for non real resort guests. If you decide to have the function and make it private you can use the beach, or a gazebo or other private location. Please let me know what you decide. It is the same menu that you will use for the wedding reception. You can simply make different selections for each event.

Another option would be a cocktail hour with a theme for a private function for the night before the wedding. This can be a themed menu if you would like. For example you could have a Mexican theme or an Italian theme or a Japanese theme and have cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres for the hour. This cost is $20.00 per person for a full bar and hors d’oeuvres or you can have champagne and hors d’oeuvres for $15.00 per person.

#1946 giraffexx

giraffexx
            • 498 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

Does anyone know if the Royal Playa del Carmen does only one wedding per day? Or do the have multiple weddings on the same day?

#1947 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
              • 164 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

I am sure they do atleast 3-4 weddings a day.
                He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#1948 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 12:45 PM

Yes they do multiple a day, however it depends on the time of year. During the busier months this is more likely.
                  The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#1949 smckinney22

smckinney22
                  • 185 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

My wedding is in October and the wedding coordinator told me they do 3 (maybe 4) and schedule them every 2 hours.

#1950 smckinney22

smckinney22
                    • 185 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

Is anyone else doing a program or pamphlet that has the "couples itinerary" or "where to find the couple" for your guests to know about where you'll be hanging out and when, in case they want to catch up with you throughout the trip?

It seems I saw this somewhere on the forum, but I did a search every way I thought possible and couldn't find the bride who did it and had pics. I'm looking for a template maybe or pics to get ideas (i even seached in the DIY forum) so this is my last ditch effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users