Secret Bunny Thank You's!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

The person I drew never answered my questions, so I didn't have much to work with. But, I got them something very practical. :) Not something very personal though. Like my use of smilies? :)

She should get it today or tomorrow.

And....to my Secret Bunny, I am out of town until Sunday (it's my Spring Break, ya know!) so if it has already been sent, I apologize. Hopefully I will get it when I check the mail on Sunday! :)

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:30 PM

OOH, going crazy trying to figure out who my bunny is, they sent me a message saying they mailed my package, but i havent seen it yet! hopefully it is there today because i'm so excited!

and to MY bunny, you dont know who you are yet, but today i am sending your package. i had to get a new box! the store forgot to put it in my cart last time i bought one

#23 gkashmira

gkashmira
    • 1,962 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

Oh no! I ordered my gift a few days ago but online Amazon says it's not going to ship until Friday!!! I feel terrible that my giftee is going to get hers late Should I send her a message and give away that I am her secret bunny?
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#24 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:39 PM

Kash, I would hold off, and maybe they will get it out on time. A lot of internet order things end up being sent earlier than they say, I think they just tell you that so you don't flip out at them if it takes too long. But if she doesn't post a thank you by Saturday afternoon, I would then message her.

#25 Stormsong

Stormsong
      • 287 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

Plus, you never know WHERE they are shipping from! If its from Canada...well...going to the States might take a day or so longer. So, i would wait.
        Lisa

#26 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

Ok are you my Secret Bunny? yea you...

#27 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:57 AM

Just a reminder about rules...

RULES:

2. DELIVERY DATE OF GIFTS FROM SB'S: on or before Sunday, March 23, 2008
            3. AMOUNT: $25 (does not include shipping charges)
            4. SB will be picked and notified by elfster on March 4 by email
            5. **If you decide to do this you must give a gift, if you don't then there will be consequences. **
            6. Consequence if you don't follow rules (send gift on time, not send the gift): If someone does not send out their gift then they should be banned for a period of time or even permanently (suggested by Tammy (host))
            (only on special circumstances this consequence will be ignored.....you have to PM Head Elf to give your valid excuse)

Ladies, It's almost Easter....remember gifts need to be delivered on or before March 23......only special circumstances will be given if your gift is not delivered on time....please pm me.
            Thank you.

#28 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
            • 1,266 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:14 AM

I sent mine out over a week ago! It should be in the country... now we must wait for their post office... and we wait... and wait...

#29 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:57 AM

My Secret Bunny's present is going to be there today! I hope you like it!

#30 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:53 AM

I'm a little concerned... I haven't heard from my secret bunny. She's not been very active lately, but I know the UPS guy left the box at her front door on Monday...

I know... I'm just being paranoid...

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users