Photo

Need Help finding FG Bracelet

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

I found this bracelet that I am in love with but I cant find it in the size I am looking for. This bracelet is 6.5" but I need it in 4"-5.5" (Its for a one and a two year old). I was wanting to know if any one know where I could find this, or something like this. I was hoping to personalize it. Any help would be wonderful!!
    Here is the website, sorry my photobucket isnt working
    Girls Heart Charm Bracelet - Gifts for Children

#2 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:19 PM

I found one on ebay...it says the total length is 6.5" including the charm which would probably be about 1" itself...would that work? It's probably the same one you've already found.

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

Yeah I am looking for one that is smaller. I am afraid it wouldnt fit them till they were like five lol..... Thats was quick by the way melissa! Thanks

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

This one is 5.5"

Pink Swarovski Crystal Heart Girls Charm Bracelet - eBay (item 140141299238 end time Mar-19-08 19:07:11 PDT)

and this one too

Girls Heart Charm Bracelet - eBay (item 130186306688 end time Mar-28-08 06:37:26 PDT)

#5 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
          • 427 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:00 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            I found this bracelet that I am in love with but I cant find it in the size I am looking for. This bracelet is 6.5" but I need it in 4"-5.5" (Its for a one and a two year old). I was wanting to know if any one know where I could find this, or something like this. I was hoping to personalize it. Any help would be wonderful!!
            Here is the website, sorry my photobucket isnt working
            Girls Heart Charm Bracelet - Gifts for Children
            I found a similar one that is 5.5" long.

Colorful Crystal Bracelet For Your Flower Girl - Exclusively Weddings

Another idea is to buy the one you love, but take it to a jeweler. I'm sure they can shorten it for you with not much problem and for cheap.
            Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#6 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
            • 427 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:04 AM

Here are some more ideas. It doesn't have the initial letter charm, but I think you can simply take off of the existing charm and replace it with an initial charm, which I know I've seen at scrapbooking stores.

Pink Pearl & Crystal Butterfly Bracelet

Simply Tiffany Taite Abigail White Pearl Bracelet with Pink Crystals
              Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#7 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:34 AM

If you go to Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and search for crystal bracelet lots of stuff will come up. Pretty much all the designers on there do custom work and if you email them a pic of this bracelet and your length requirements you might even be able to get it cheaper.
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#8 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                  If you go to Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade and search for crystal bracelet lots of stuff will come up. Pretty much all the designers on there do custom work and if you email them a pic of this bracelet and your length requirements you might even be able to get it cheaper.
                  i was totally going to suggest etsy. i bought my bms anklets from this lady and she was awesome to work with. super fast, and inexpensive
                  kathy - kdbeadery

#9 kiahjane

kiahjane
                  • 159 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:56 AM

I just ordered two bracelets from an Etsy seller who also has a website called Kennebug Boutique Jewelry. She is doing custom bracelets (in my colors) for my two flower girls for $12 each! I thought that was a great deal.

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:35 PM

Thank you guys so much for your help I got the cutest one ot ETSY. Never even keard of that place, where have I been?
                      Thanks so much for all your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users