Boob Job

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#101 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:44 AM

Glad to hear that things went well and glad to see that you are up to logging onto the site! Looking forward to the before and after shots
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#102 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
      That sucks you can't see your boobies! I'd be dying!

Did you have to spend the night at the hospital? Or didthe surgery take place in the dr's office? I hope when you finally get to see them they are exactly what you wanted. Congrats on the new addition!
      They took me to a surgery center. And I was released about an hour and a half after the surgery. I really can't take after pics because they are all taped up. I will some on here asap

Originally Posted by cancunbride
      I have a boob job and I have twins also. You can breastfeed when you have your boob job. I do recommend that instead of saline do silicone. I have mine saline and I will be changing to silicone just because silicone last longer and you wont have to deal with ridges..Remember a boob job will always need to be redone in about 15 years...so those will run you a bit more expensive that your first one...
      I got the saline.. I hope I don't have too many problems with the ridges he said I have a lot of tissue in there so I shouln't be able to notice it too much.

The pain is bearable. I just lose my balance from time to time.
      And I keep asking people the same question ove and over because i can't remember the answer.

#103 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

Glad to hear you are back and recovering nicely! You'll be up and shopping for new tops and bathingsuits in no time :)

#104 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

I didn't know you had your surgery already! Congrats- I hope it turns out exactly as you hoped.

I kinda chuckle at all the girls wanting boobie pics, but I want them too! LOL

Rest up and take your time healing up safely!
          Happily married since 2008

#105 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

Congrats on your new boobies!

Take care of yourself.

#106 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:55 PM

So glad to hear you're ok. Was your experience pretty similar to the one I told you? You're so much better than me. I totally peeked at mine the day after surgery. Congrats, on the girls!!

#107 Kat81

• VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

They have me bundled up like a sausage lol I think I am going back on friday to get the tape removed. THEN I can finally see them. I was really nervous going into it. The last thing I remembered was saying goodbye to my FI. Then waking up what seemed like two seconds later. I don't remember anything from yesterday. I don't even remember posting on here lol. I was in pain yesterday and still have some pains but it is getting better. I still can't life my arms or clench my fists. And I am super exhausted. That is from the pills I am sure.
                Thanks for sharing your story with me. It made me feel a lot better about it all.

#108 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                • 2,183 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

Kat, I'm glad you're recovering well. I hope everything goes well on Friday.

#109 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

Kat- glad everything went well!

I think it's funny that you don't even remember posting on here. See how much this place as invaded even your subconscious!

#110 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

I'm so late to this but congratulations Kat! I'm happy you made a decision that is going to make you happy. I hope your recovering nicely and not feeling too much pain. Get better soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users