Sign in to follow this  
coreyphil

Did you get your rings engraved?

We are getting ours engraved...though with Elvish Runes. (Similiar to Lord of the Rings.) We haven't decided what we are getting engraved. Something like, "one ring, one love, one life."

i was going to but his can't be engraved (inside is tungsten) and mine is too thin.

if i had his done, it would have said "i love you more than peanut butter" b/c i write that on all of his cards.

mine would have probably said "i love you nugget" b/c that's what he calls me.

I want too but I think my ring is going to be too thin and depending on what kind he gets will determine whether I do his or not. I had read once that Courtney Cox had David Arquette's ring engraved "A deal's a deal" I love that! I saw on Whose Wedding is it Anyway, she had engraved "Do Not Remove", which I thought was equally as funny! I would probably do something sarcastic like that.....that's just how we are.

We're talking about doing "to the ends of the earth" for the ceremony, and then when I return from Iraq next year adding "... and back again" when we have our reception. As in we love each other that much... but the timing is cute, we can't decide if it's too corny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
i was going to but his can't be engraved (inside is tungsten) and mine is too thin.
if i had his done, it would have said "i love you more than peanut butter" b/c i write that on all of his cards.
mine would have probably said "i love you nugget" b/c that's what he calls me.
ooh.. so tungsten can't be engraved? is it too hard of a metal?