#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:57 PM

oh well at least you are comfortable. I had one of my kids ask me before I even knew I was preggo, and mine are 18...he got a life lesson that day on asking women inappropriate things.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

Jac - craking up at you!

Martha - comfy loose clothes are the style now! Matt always tells me I look prego when I were those cute dresses or shirts that everyone wears. I say whatever, boys (and kids!) just don't know style!

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

Umm Martha I've been asked if I was pregnant numerous times. One time I was sitting at a desk and you couldn't see my stomach (I don't have huge boobs btw) and this woman kept insisting I was pregnant. I guess even my face is so fat that she thought I was pregnant.

Another time my FI's barber asked him if I gave birth yet. Umm yeah embarassing and rude!

#14 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:41 PM

WHAT Who asks that unless you are really showing! I have gotten that a couple times, sucks!

#15 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Umm Martha I've been asked if I was pregnant numerous times. One time I was sitting at a desk and you couldn't see my stomach (I don't have huge boobs btw) and this woman kept insisting I was pregnant. I guess even my face is so fat that she thought I was pregnant.

Another time my FI's barber asked him if I gave birth yet. Umm yeah embarassing and rude!
          Yeah I would have punched that lady who kept insisting you were pregnant. WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?!

And NO you're face is NOT fat. People are just FREAKS!

#16 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

What is wrong with people? Ugh!

Martha sorry that happened to you today.

#17 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

one time at quizno's the stupid clerk asked me that! I wanted to throw the sandwich in his face!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#18 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:24 PM

hahaha, kids and some men are so blunt. they don't understand that hurts peoples feelings....Erik does this sometimes, I ignore him.

#19 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

at least they are kids and don't know any better.. I got it from 2 clients at my job. It made me so sad.. not even mad just sad that people are so inconsiderate.

#20 Karen

Karen
                  • 1,308 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Sorry that happened to you today Martha. I had an adult client ask me if i was pregnant years ago. That made me feel like crap. I've recently gained a little weight. Recently a family member inquired as to whether or not i was prego because i have a little belly now. I said nope I'm just fat....thanks. Kids can be so friggin blunt too. I had a 4 year old client once tell me I had bad breath and a 9 yo student once told me I was badly in need of a manicure. Yeah...so your'e not alone. On a side note I love the new empire waist tops!!! They hide the muffin top so nicely!
                    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users