The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#691 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:22 AM

Oh no sweetie! You so don't need this right now!

Since you have AF, maybe it's water retention. Did you eat anything salty the pass two days? Don't give up....you can do this!

#692 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:23 AM

Well, I am not sure how it happened but I lost 1 pound. Ann, I sent you my pic.

#693 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

I completely forgot today was weigh-in day! I didn't take my pic first thing and my weight really fluccuates during the day!

This won't be pretty! I'll get my pic to you tonight, Ann. I don't even know what my number is!

#694 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:33 AM

Do my little email reminders help at all? I don't want to be a pest - just trying to help. I usually think of it because I watch The Biggest Loser on TV, then I'll say to Paul ... "I have to send my contestants their reminder email!"

Keep it up everyone - I know the ups are sooo frustrating (so sorry, Alyssa ) but in the end, it will all be worth it - you're all getting healthier, and looking better!

#695 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:51 AM

Alyssa, sometimes it just depends on when you weigh yourself. I doubt you've actually gained 6.4 pounds. Next week when you weigh in, you'll have a huge loss. Don't let it stress you out (on top of everything else). I bet it's just a matter of timing.

#696 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:55 AM

If nothing else, I say we hit Glenda up for her secret - she had another big loss this week ... Glenda, are you actually eating anything!? lol

#697 JessicaM

JessicaM
              • Vendor
              • 1,969 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:30 AM

oh man, I am sorry alyssa. I too gained weight this week...1 pound. This is getting very frustrating. I have been to the gym 5 times each of the past three weeks..guess I just have to be patient!

Glenda sounds like you had another good week!!

#698 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:32 AM

well, i decided to investigate my scale b/c i just couldn't believe i could really gain that much and it turns out that it was not level - there was something under the right side. so i re-weighed myself (3 times to be sure) and i only gained about 1/2 lb! Whew - that is a relief compared to 6.4 although i never like gaining i am relieved. Ann - i am sending you over a new pic now :)

#699 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    well, i decided to investigate my scale b/c i just couldn't believe i could really gain that much and it turns out that it was not level - there was something under the right side. so i re-weighed myself (3 times to be sure) and i only gained about 1/2 lb! Whew - that is a relief compared to 6.4 although i never like gaining i am relieved. Ann - i am sending you over a new pic now :)
                    OMG, that is good news!

#700 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:38 AM

Im officially a HEFFERRRRRR MOOOOOOOO!

I gained 2lbs...... AND I left my camera at work and so couldnt take a picture this morning which means I will weigh like 2lbs more tonight when I weight in.... so like 4lbs UGHHHHHHH I suck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users