Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1081 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:18 AM

Hi Girls! I lost some weight this week - I am excited b/c I FINALLY started exercising on a regular basis - I lost around 3 or 4 lbs.

I am psyched for Season 2 - I hope everyone is having a good day :)

#1082 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alyssa
      Hi Girls! I lost some weight this week - I am excited b/c I FINALLY started exercising on a regular basis - I lost around 3 or 4 lbs.

I am psyched for Season 2 - I hope everyone is having a good day :)
      Girls - i totally thought it was Wednesday! ha - i weighed myself, sent it to Ann, posted this in the thread - DUH! i am such a spaz today :)
      Ann was like, "Uh, Alyssa, weigh-in is tomorrow?" HAHAHA

#1083 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

Way to be on top of things! I pigged out this weekend, so I'm hoping for just a small gain. Either way, I am pretty pleased with myself overall.

#1084 MarchBride

MarchBride
        • 101 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:00 AM

Hey can we do another session of this for those like me who want to get in on the 'fun'! I'd love to join. In my second week of my 'lifestyle change' (diet schmiet) and I've already lost 8 pounds!!!! Yaaay Me!

#1085 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
          • 105 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:33 AM

I just found this thread. What a great idea. I want to join in as well.

#1086 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:56 AM

Alyssa you are too funny!

Congrats on the loss!

#1087 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

Alyssa - can't blame a girl for being too excited! I thought it was funny. I actually did have to check my calendar though to see what day it was.

Ok, so there will be a strict deadline for the final weigh in tomorrow ...

I MUST RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL/PM WITH YOUR WEIGHT AND PICTURE OF THE SCALE BY MIDNIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT (WEDNESDAY NIGHT) IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN!!!!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarchBride
                Hey can we do another session of this for those like me who want to get in on the 'fun'! I'd love to join. In my second week of my 'lifestyle change' (diet schmiet) and I've already lost 8 pounds!!!! Yaaay Me!
                Season II is already being planned ... the deadline to get your payment in is next week!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19158

#1088 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
                  Girls - i totally thought it was Wednesday! ha - i weighed myself, sent it to Ann, posted this in the thread - DUH! i am such a spaz today :)
                  HAHA thats awesome Alyssa! Way to be on top of things and YAY thats a tons of weight for one week great job!

#1089 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:19 PM

Alyssa early or not that is a great weight loss! I am so proud of you! The exercise is def working!

Jill I am having the same problem which is why I need this colonix badly. LOL. My friend who is a nutritionist told me that healthy food actually constipates you. Go figure!

I admit I stuffed my face this morning. I had a trial and I was super nervous. I ate eggs, toast, sausage, and had a huge thing of orange juice. Oh well nothing I can do about it now except go to the gym. Finally I can get back to the workouts.

#1090 cessyboston

cessyboston
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
                      yay...today tomorrow whatever congrats girlie...whoooo
                      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users