Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yari

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

Recommended Posts

I did horrible this weekend. I didn't do anything so bad like go out and drink, but I ate way too much turkey chilli. I have no clue how many calories are in that thing but I was so depressed that I stuffed my face. Plus I had AF this week so I have a feeling that when I step on the scale on wednesday I am not going to like what I see. Oh well today is a new day right? Just had me a salad.

 

~Just wanted to mention that I have decided not to go out for awhile. I know I can't lock myself at home but I know that if I go out I will be tempted to drink and once I'm drunk I will want greasy bar food. I've also been turning down dinner invites. I need to do this for myself for awhile so that I can become more disciplined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job everyone!!!

Cessy- more weight, were not going to be able to see you by the end of this!!

Ann- Great job the baby needs a little work out too... plus you need some gifts too wouldnt be fair if the baby got it all!

Yari-Better go to the gym... will be checking with you later to make sure you went!!!

Aylssa- Your doning wonderful!! Keep up all the good work even if you weekend wasnt so wonderful, must be nice to have a lot of friends ;o)

Glenda-Yup todays a new days... you have done soooooo good so far so keep it up and stay away from that greasy food and alcohol!

Jill-An hour?? Thats awesome drink that water up!

 

Well think thats everyone.... Yeah AF is here for me too UGHHH so hopefully it wont be up too much. But had the flu past four days so that has affected the scale so we will see wed keep it up girls your doing sooooo goood!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a great FUN weekend and a HORRIBLE DIET weekend! I drank and ate and drank some more and then I ate some more. I love that in larger cities you can have any kind of ethnic food delivered to you at any time during the wee hours of the morning! Deep dish Chicago Pizza was my favorite! I have no idea how many calories I consumed! I just hope I did enough walking and shaking of the ass on the dance floor to counter act some of it!

 

I think I'm up about 2 pounds (I honestly thought it would be worse) and I feel like I might be getting sick. Who goes to Chicago without a hat, scarf, or gloves? This moron!

 

I have decided I will hire a personal trainer to get me on track and really push me. I'm at about 3 months to go and really need to step it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I did horrible this weekend. I didn't do anything so bad like go out and drink, but I ate way too much turkey chilli. I have no clue how many calories are in that thing but I was so depressed that I stuffed my face. Plus I had AF this week so I have a feeling that when I step on the scale on wednesday I am not going to like what I see. Oh well today is a new day right? Just had me a salad.

~Just wanted to mention that I have decided not to go out for awhile. I know I can't lock myself at home but I know that if I go out I will be tempted to drink and once I'm drunk I will want greasy bar food. I've also been turning down dinner invites. I need to do this for myself for awhile so that I can become more disciplined.
Glenda, I should have called you to check in, I'm a bad buddy S&M.gif

Maybe we could have helped each other, or made it worse, who knows, lol!

I kind of feel like I have to stay home more too because if I go out I will drink and then I will eat that night and the next day, so its just better for me not to drink. My friends called me to go out for a few drinks tonight, but I told them no, they keep calling, hopefully they'll give up soon.

I have AF too this week, it sucks!! I feel so bloated and even though I really only had two sort of bad days, I still feel like I'm going to gain this week. But I guess thats kind of to be expected since I'm sure a lot of my loss last week was water and my body has to balance itself out. We shall see soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Great job everyone!!!
Cessy- more weight, were not going to be able to see you by the end of this!!
Ann- Great job the baby needs a little work out too... plus you need some gifts too wouldnt be fair if the baby got it all!
Yari-Better go to the gym... will be checking with you later to make sure you went!!!
Aylssa- Your doning wonderful!! Keep up all the good work even if you weekend wasnt so wonderful, must be nice to have a lot of friends ;o)
Glenda-Yup todays a new days... you have done soooooo good so far so keep it up and stay away from that greasy food and alcohol!
Jill-An hour?? Thats awesome drink that water up!

Well think thats everyone.... Yeah AF is here for me too UGHHH so hopefully it wont be up too much. But had the flu past four days so that has affected the scale so we will see wed keep it up girls your doing sooooo goood!!!!!
Sarah, you've been doing really well, you're going to have a great loss this week, I can feel it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checking up on everyone!

 

Don't get discouraged! Just jump right back in to it!

I know at the end of the 8 weeks, you girls are going to be so proud of yourself!

 

thewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did TERRIBLE! I think this was the worst diet weekend I can think of since I restarted WW in January! I mean just AWFUL! Oh well - I am hoping to at least break even and not gain this week but I can't promise anything! wink.gif

 

I feel bad but I don't feel THAT bad to be honest because a friend and I had been planning a wine tasting weekend in Santa Ynez (north of Santa Barbara) - and it was exactly that! Fun? yes. Delicious? Yes. Fattening? Hell yes!

 

sigh... well at least I can promise to be perfect with my WW points between now and Wednesday night... I mean I'm already like 24 points over my 35 flex points (for those of you who understand points) - That is ridiculous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone having a St. Patty's drink tonight?

 

I ate really well today and ran the stairs...*correction* WALKED the stairs at our escarpment. lol. So I'm feeling really good now, but the hunny called me and wants to go out for a drink. Hmmm. I will have to pick a really light beer or just have a diet coke.

 

Hmmm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
I did TERRIBLE! I think this was the worst diet weekend I can think of since I restarted WW in January! I mean just AWFUL! Oh well - I am hoping to at least break even and not gain this week but I can't promise anything! wink.gif

I feel bad but I don't feel THAT bad to be honest because a friend and I had been planning a wine tasting weekend in Santa Ynez (north of Santa Barbara) - and it was exactly that! Fun? yes. Delicious? Yes. Fattening? Hell yes!

sigh... well at least I can promise to be perfect with my WW points between now and Wednesday night... I mean I'm already like 24 points over my 35 flex points (for those of you who understand points) - That is ridiculous!
Kash, your not the only one, seems like a lot of us had bad weekends. Sometimes you just have to be able to have those really fun days of not worrying about how many points your eating and that's okay. I wish I had a good excuse for eating bad like you do, I was just sitting home all weekend with PMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Just checking up on everyone!

Don't get discouraged! Just jump right back in to it!
I know at the end of the 8 weeks, you girls are going to be so proud of yourself!

thewave.gif
Thanks for checking on us Martha, keep us motivated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Yari-Better go to the gym... will be checking with you later to make sure you went!!!
I went this evening!

Also, I have an appointment with my trainer at 5am tomorrow morning. Ugh! It is going to be tough to get up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×