Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#211 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbpacco
    I have never seen any bouquet pictures, can anyone share if they have it? Thanks!!
    I posted them on here already. Just not sure when Let me know if you need to me to repost.

#212 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kellywinter1
      Ok so I have been working with Daniella too and i also had requested pictures of flowers included in the package and those in the VIP catagory. She sent me the same pictures she sent to you in the first doc you posted and told me those were the flowers included in the package. Then she sent picture which appear to look similar to the ones in docs 2 and 3 you posted, but she told me that those were in the VIP catagory and i would have to pay more for those. The price range for those flowers were I believe $120-200! The docs she sent were in a different format and had prices with them, so I don't know if things had change from the time you spoke with her and then when I did but I am confused! First i don't understand why to upgrade my flowers that are included in a package I purchased I should have to pay an additional $120-200 just for my flowers alone! Plus why is it that so many people have been told so many different things?!
      There were no prices next to the original power point presentation she sent me. I only put them in a .doc in order to post them because the power point format was too big. I was told these were included in my package I am more cofused than ever!! thanks..LOL!!!

#213 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by violet619
        Hi Everyone,

I spoke to Claudia yesterday and my date has been confirmed! I will be getting married at sunset on December 5, 2009! I'm so excited! It's a long time from now... but it's definitely a huge relief to know that my date has been "confirmed". Now I'm just waiting to receive my contract.

I can't wait to get to know everyone better and to start sharing ideas, I'm so excited!
        Congrats!!!!! You got plenty of time to freak out!!! LOL! You will love this forum!

#214 Samantha S

Samantha S
        • 369 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          I know! I wish I could find whoever it is that is having their wedding on the same day as mine. It's too bad their isn't a guestbook where we could leave this website for other brides to find....
          yikes, its more common than I thought! It would be neat to know who it is!

#215 rockbride

rockbride
          • 42 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:43 PM

I just found out I have a date twin at Dreams last week. I'm a little bummed but what can you do...

#216 BunnyBear

BunnyBear
            • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:30 AM

Well, so long as the resort and the WCs are able to effectively handle all the responsibilities and organization of having multiple weddings on one day WITHOUT compromising the quality of each wedding and the time/care spent on each wedding (and not "rush" each wedding!!), it doesn't matter in the end, it's still the perfect day :-)

ps: it's been almost 4 weeks now and I haven't received a confirmation of the wedding date I requested, nor have I received a contract... meanwhile I've sent 2 emails with gentle reminders (one to claudia and one to daniella)... trying EXTRA hard to be patient!
              Kerry

#217 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
              • 466 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BunnyBear
                Well, so long as the resort and the WCs are able to effectively handle all the responsibilities and organization of having multiple weddings on one day WITHOUT compromising the quality of each wedding and the time/care spent on each wedding (and not "rush" each wedding!!), it doesn't matter in the end, it's still the perfect day :-)

ps: it's been almost 4 weeks now and I haven't received a confirmation of the wedding date I requested, nor have I received a contract... meanwhile I've sent 2 emails with gentle reminders (one to claudia and one to daniella)... trying EXTRA hard to be patient!
                I received and email back IMMEDIATELY just yesterday. You might want to try and resend?? Of course MY question was a Money question..LOL! Can't hurt to try.

#218 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
                • 305 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                  There were no prices next to the original power point presentation she sent me. I only put them in a .doc in order to post them because the power point format was too big. I was told these were included in my package I am more cofused than ever!! thanks..LOL!!!
                  LOL Duh! I didn't even think that you could have put it in a different format! But the 2 and 3 docs were some of the same flowers she sent to me and told me they were in the VIP. The prices were on a excel spread sheet with the # that was printed next to the flowers on the other form on the excel form so you could see what the price was. If that makes any sense? She also sent you more flowers of pictures than me.

Do you have any centerpiece pics from Dreams?

#219 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kellywinter1
                    LOL Duh! I didn't even think that you could have put it in a different format! But the 2 and 3 docs were some of the same flowers she sent to me and told me they were in the VIP. The prices were on a excel spread sheet with the # that was printed next to the flowers on the other form on the excel form so you could see what the price was. If that makes any sense? She also sent you more flowers of pictures than me.

Do you have any centerpiece pics from Dreams?
                    No. I just found something I liked and she approved so I am ASSUMING that there is no extra charge?? There is plenty of samples at theknot.com you should check it out.

#220 bbpacco

bbpacco
                    • 146 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:12 AM

It seems like they really tell everyone something differently. Pro for that, you can say that they are flexible, so you might walk out with something nice; Con though, for some people who don't read the thread or even get on this site, might miss a lot of things, pretty unfair...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users