Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,290 posts

    Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

    Calling all Dreams Cancun Brides!!!!!
    Hey girls, its so nice to be able to go to one thread on the forum to reference info that other brides have posted about in regards to Dreams Cancun weddings. I am getting married in Dreams Cabo and love our little Dreams Cabo Club thread.

    Have at it girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Pm me if you want your name and date added to the list! Please dont forget to let me know your first name :)
    2008 WEDDING DATES
    Carolena 03/08/08
    Pamela 6/26/08
    Ana 07/20/08
    Dawn 08/31/08
    Kathi 09/07/08
    Ana 10/11/08
    Stacey 10/14/08
    Laurine 10/26/08
    Courtney 11/07/08
    Stephanie 11/08/08
    Runningchick81 (aka Jennifer) 11/11/08
    Samantha 11/20/08
    Mirna 11/21/08

    2009 WEDDING DATES
    Michelle 01/18/09
    Angel 3/01/09
    Katerina 04/10/09
    Lynds 04/17/09
    Diana 04/25/09
    Jenn 05/08/09
    Kelly 05/13/09
    mummergirl 05/28/09
    Jennifer 06/13/09
    Jennifer 11/07/09
    Jodey 11/12/09
    Cossondra 07/19/09
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

    #2 Ana Cerda

    Ana Cerda
    • Newbie
    • 91 posts

      Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:41 AM

      This is a very good idea. I am new to this forum. My wedding day is October 11, 2008 at Dreams Cancun. I am still kind of lost when trying to get points to open pictures. I believe that there is some girls that have similar concerns. This forum is awesome.

      I selected Dreams Cancun because the gazebo is so unique. I need to go for my site visit to the hotel. I want to go when there is an actual wedding. Thanks for all the help you can provide.

      #3 Jackie

      Jackie
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,290 posts

        Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:15 PM

        I'll edit my first post once we get a few girls names and dates so that the list of upcomming weddings is the only thing you see. :)
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

        #4 Kat81

        Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

          Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:31 PM

          Dreams Cancun here.. Sept 7th! I am so excited. If any of you girls have any questions I will try my best to answer them. Some of the other Cancun brides have sent me a bunch of pictures and stuff.. So, I will help the best I can! Good luck to all of you!

          #5 lucy106

          lucy106
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,880 posts

            Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

            11/08/08 here!! DC brides in the house, woohoo!!

            #6 Jackie

            Jackie
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,290 posts

              Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucy106
              11/08/08 here!! DC brides in the house, woohoo!!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Dreams Cancun here.. Sept 7th! I am so excited. If any of you girls have any questions I will try my best to answer them. Some of the other Cancun brides have sent me a bunch of pictures and stuff.. So, I will help the best I can! Good luck to all of you!
              Your added girls thanks for replying to the post :)

              Heres what us Dreams Cabo brides did besides just going to that specific thread to ask questions which is great. We also posted our list of specific things each of us were having or doing or who we were hiring. It really helps to get ideas or learn about vendors.

              Heres an example.
              Here are some of my details:

              Wedding date : June 14, 2008
              Ceremony: On the Beach 6:30
              Reception: Oceana Terrace 7:00-10:30pm
              Food: Not quite sure on this one. Tried the Beef Tenderloin and loved it....need another one. Plus have the cheese and Spinach ravioli for some of my guests.
              Cake: Individual Tres leche cakes for the guests and one small one for us (just for picture purposes)
              Flowers: Thinking about coral colored roses or a bouquet of white roses and orchids with a teal ribbon.
              DJ: Using our Ipod and renting speakers from Dreams.
              Hair and Makeup: I want to use Suzanne Morale but depends on how many other people want to get their hair does as well.
              Wedding Cordinator: Yesica at Dreams
              Phontographer: Juan Carlos Tapia



              Some stuff Ive done allready or lately,
              Sent the STD's (boarding pass)
              Started OOT bags
              Took engagment photos at Dreams
              Website for Travel & Hotel
              Lined up Room Block (Thanks to Tammy)



              DIY stuff I will want to do
              formal invitations
              Picture Lumineers with our pictures, family, and friends
              starfish place cards
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

              #7 Carolena7

              Carolena7
              • Member
              • 785 posts

                Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

                I'm a March 8th, 2008 Dreams Cancun Bride

                #8 Kat81

                Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

                  Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:35 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JackieB
                  Your added girls thanks for replying to the post :)

                  Heres what us Dreams Cabo brides did besides just going to that specific thread to ask questions which is great. We also posted our list of specific things each of us were having or doing or who we were hiring. It really helps to get ideas or learn about vendors.

                  Heres an example.
                  Here are some of my details:

                  Wedding date : June 14, 2008
                  Ceremony: On the Beach 6:30
                  Reception: Oceana Terrace 7:00-10:30pm
                  Food: Not quite sure on this one. Tried the Beef Tenderloin and loved it....need another one. Plus have the cheese and Spinach ravioli for some of my guests.
                  Cake: Individual Tres leche cakes for the guests and one small one for us (just for picture purposes)
                  Flowers: Thinking about coral colored roses or a bouquet of white roses and orchids with a teal ribbon.
                  DJ: Using our Ipod and renting speakers from Dreams.
                  Hair and Makeup: I want to use Suzanne Morale but depends on how many other people want to get their hair does as well.
                  Wedding Cordinator: Yesica at Dreams
                  Phontographer: Juan Carlos Tapia



                  Some stuff Ive done allready or lately,
                  Sent the STD's (boarding pass)
                  Started OOT bags
                  Took engagment photos at Dreams
                  Website for Travel & Hotel
                  Lined up Room Block (Thanks to Tammy)



                  DIY stuff I will want to do
                  formal invitations
                  Picture Lumineers with our pictures, family, and friends
                  starfish place cards
                  I wish I had anything done.. pretty much all I have done is my date set.. and my photographer reserved... time to get busy I know!

                  #9 Kat81

                  Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

                    Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Carolena7
                    I'm a March 8th, 2008 Dreams Cancun Bride
                    OH MY!! Are you getting so excited? I can't wait to see your pictures.. you better come back and post! I wish September would just get here already!

                    #10 Jackie

                    Jackie
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,290 posts

                      Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:44 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Carolena7
                      I'm a March 8th, 2008 Dreams Cancun Bride
                      Gotchya!
                      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users