I am a FAT COW

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#171 Copita

Copita
  • 979 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

Try this:

5-6 small meals a day. Be really strict the first two weeks.
    Do this hardcore Mon-Fri. And eat what you want on the weekends.
    if you have time, walk 30 minutes 4 days a week. if you can up that to 45 minutes, taht is wonderful.
    YOU WILL start to see a difference. TRUST me.

#172 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

I too am a fat cow....a depressed fat cow!

I have complained about this in a couple threads already but I have been going to the gym 4 days a week with a trainer for 2 of them for 8 weeks now and in the beginning I lost 2 lbs per week and now it stopped and I keep fluctuating between 6lbs lost and 8lbs lost...

I don't want to complain because I'm happy w/ 6-8lbs, it's better than nothing, and I can see muscle definition and my clothes fit a little looser but not enough for a whole size yet...

So I'm freaking out because for the last like 3 weeks at least it's been fluctuating and I can't get it back down...

any advice??

#173 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

Cadbury eggs our out!!!!!! and this cow just bought and managed to eat alot!
        Chocolate is my weakness.....ahhhhhhhhhhh
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#174 jujigirl

jujigirl
        • 55 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:03 PM

I swear there are girlscout cookies on every flat surface in my office!!!!

#175 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dmarie17
            How was training? Are you sore?
            Thanks for asking!

I loved it, it was great. Yes, I am sore. I have a feeling I will be more sore later on this evening.

I am so excited to be starting a new program The place I go to is awesome and very motivating.

#176 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by michelle08

I have complained about this in a couple threads already but I have been going to the gym 4 days a week with a trainer for 2 of them for 8 weeks now and in the beginning I lost 2 lbs per week and now it stopped and I keep fluctuating between 6lbs lost and 8lbs lost...

I don't want to complain because I'm happy w/ 6-8lbs, it's better than nothing, and I can see muscle definition and my clothes fit a little looser but not enough for a whole size yet...

So I'm freaking out because for the last like 3 weeks at least it's been fluctuating and I can't get it back down...

any advice??
              Maybe switching up your exercise routine? I'm assuming your trainer has you doing that already, but it's always good to "shock" your body and switch to a new work out plan when you hit a slump. If you always walk, try bike riding or the elliptical machine. You will find there are muscles in there that haven't been worked yet.
              Happily married since 2008

#177 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Thanks for asking!

I loved it, it was great. Yes, I am sore. I have a feeling I will be more sore later on this evening.

I am so excited to be starting a new program The place I go to is awesome and very motivating.
                I always get hit harder the second day. Be ready to limp around. :) I personally like to feel sore though. At least I know I'm working some fat off.

#178 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  I always get hit harder the second day. Be ready to limp around. :) I personally like to feel sore though. At least I know I'm working some fat off.
                  Me too, I like the feeling.

Last night I asked my trainer if I will be able to shampoo my hair this morning or will I be to sore. LOL!

#179 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

That happened to me after one of my P90X workouts. I thought I was going to have to have FI do it. I could barely lift my arms and then I had to take breaks. haha so pathetic. How did I ever get so out of shape? Oh I know- blizzards, cheeseburgers, french fries, brownies.......

#180 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08

any advice??
                      have you tried reducing your calories each day? I know with WW your points reduce as you lose weight, which is reducing calories, maybe that will help get you over the hump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users